• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 01 February 2006 - 11:39 PM

Run Before The Sun (RB4S)

Date:

18th-19th March 2006

What is it?

Run Before The Sun is run by Staffsminis for the mini owner that wants to have fun on a budget! This started as a member only event but has grown to be so popular that we have opened it up to the public. There is very limited space for this and will be limited to 40 cars!

This year a new camp site has been found with nearly all the runners having a space in a bunkhouse so there is no need to worrie about the weather!

Details

The meeting point will be at Dobbies on the A5 near Shrewsbury from there the fun begins.. there will be no full details released until after you have booked but i can promise you this

A long mini convoy down some of the best welsh roads

The Famous "spirited drive to the seaside"

Seaside food

A party till the early hours

The Go-Kart challenge

and prob the most fun bit.. there will be a limited number of Minis able to "race" around the large out door go-kart track!

If your still not sure read a write up here that Minifinity member worte about the event!

Cost

The cost is £12 for your run pack and that will include your night time stay over, run sticker and BBQ!
£9 if you choose to camp icluding runpack and BBQ!

! This will be the best value event of 2006!

How do i book?

Booking will open on the 1st of Feb 2006 and will stay open until 1st of march click me to go to bookings page

#2 directorydaz

directorydaz

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 12:04 PM

Bunkhouses all booked up now.. just camping left

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users