Jump to content

Community Status Updates


New game mini

Not worth starting a thread but does anyone know the process of getting provisional C1 put onto my licence (UK) GOV.uk website is useless. Thanks
Feb 05 2018 08:15 PM
  • minifreek1's Photo
    Could start looking into local HGV companies that do driver training for 7.5t wagons...?
    Feb 06 2018 01:11 PM
  • Kieranlee999's Photo
    i've just done mine :) i got a form sent from the government website and filled it out and had to send that and my plastic card off with it. I rang a few companies and the one i went with said that C1 and Full C was only £20 difference with them so chose that. Now i can drive any rigid vehicle on the road of any weight :)
    Feb 15 2018 12:57 AM
  • New game mini's Photo
    New game mini
    Thanks buddy, got my form and everything sorted now, just waiting to have my medical before I can send it all off.
    Feb 23 2018 12:24 AM
Mini Spares