Mini-Mad-Craig

Crazy About Metro's

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,298 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 05:05 PM

Anybody see it?
What do you think?
All i can say is Go MASSA!!! really dont want Hamilton to win.

Craig

#2 minili

minili

Awesome and Flattering

• Members
  • 5,140 posts
  • Local Club: TMF South Central

Posted 01 November 2008 - 05:07 PM

Why don't you want the Brit to win? :D

I never bother watching qualifying any more to be honest, only the race

Edit: Truth be told I didn't want him to win last year because he would become too arrogant, and he'd have nothing left to acheive :lol: But he's worked for it this year and it's been a close season and I think bringing the championship back to a Brit would be a brilliant way to end it :lol:

#3 james962

james962

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,677 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 05:09 PM

Well, the race will be interesting tomorrow. Especially with an 80% chance of rain :lol:

#4 Mini-Mad-Craig

Mini-Mad-Craig

Crazy About Metro's

• Members
  • 9,298 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 05:13 PM

Dont Like him, never did lol.
Its Annoying, Anybody Could be as good as him if they had backing from one of the largest race teams in the world scince there karting days, say 9 years old wasnt it?
Ive always been for Jenson, He Used to be quick when the honda had the performance, Hamilton comes along and All of the actual drivers that dont make a single mistake during the course of the race are pushed to back because of people like Hamilton who have entered F1, and Got a drive in one of the quickest cars out on track.
In My Opinion Watching drivers like Jenson and Coulthard it alot more enjoyable than front running drivers, its just annoying how They are making loads of mistakes, Lock-ups etc, and yet they still have the performance and backing from there team to win Races when i dont really think they deserve it.

Craig

#5 shorty

shorty

Short Guy

• Members
  • 3,606 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 05:14 PM

the metro did an interesting article on the matter of hamilton winning the championship the other weak
and how alonso and massa really dnt want him to and will do their best to stop him

#6 Mini_Rob

Mini_Rob

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • Local Club: BreatheMini

Posted 01 November 2008 - 05:16 PM

Massa for World Champion. I'll be sad to see DC hang up his helmet tomorrow.

#7 *DJH*

*DJH*

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • 4,972 posts
  • Local Club: www.bigpower.co.uk

Posted 01 November 2008 - 05:18 PM

i can't stand hamilton as well, bring back the 80's turbo f1 cars :lol:

#8 Mini-Mad-Craig

Mini-Mad-Craig

Crazy About Metro's

• Members
  • 9,298 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 05:21 PM

i can't stand hamilton as well, bring back the 80's turbo f1 cars :lol:

The Ones i cant remember :lol:

I just hate him lol, well not hate, I just think hes sly and the type of person that would Stab Mclaren in the back if his reputation was at risk.

Edited by Mini-Mad-Craig, 01 November 2008 - 05:21 PM.

#9 minili

minili

Awesome and Flattering

• Members
  • 5,140 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 05:24 PM

Well DC was never going to win anything was he :lol: Even in a good car he was never a champion. He was just in it for the girls :D

Button could have been a few years ago but had alot od bad luck and now doesn't have a good enough car. Hamilton has had alot of backing but I don't see why that's a bad thing (shame nobody puts as much money into more young British sports stars) and he's in a fast enough car, so hopefully if he keeps his head together he can do it tomorrow :lol:

Not that I'll be disappointed is Massa wins to be honest, he's cute (in an awwwww way) :w00t:

#10 Mini-Mad-Craig

Mini-Mad-Craig

Crazy About Metro's

• Members
  • 9,298 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 05:26 PM

Well DC was never going to win anything was he :lol: Even in a good car he was never a champion. He was just in it for the girls :lol:

Button could have been a few years ago but had alot od bad luck and now doesn't have a good enough car. Hamilton has had alot of backing but I don't see why that's a bad thing (shame nobody puts as much money into more young British sports stars) and he's in a fast enough car,

Spoiler

#11 minili

minili

Awesome and Flattering

• Members
  • 5,140 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 05:27 PM

What?

#12 Mini-Mad-Craig

Mini-Mad-Craig

Crazy About Metro's

• Members
  • 9,298 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 05:31 PM

Well DC was never going to win anything was he :lol: Even in a good car he was never a champion. He was just in it for the girls :D

Button could have been a few years ago but had alot od bad luck and now doesn't have a good enough car. Hamilton has had alot of backing but I don't see why that's a bad thing (shame nobody puts as much money into more young British sports stars) and he's in a fast enough car, so hopefully if he keeps his head together he can do it tomorrow :lol:

Ok Good Point he has a faster car ,But thats exactly what i mean, Look at the honda, its one of the worst handling cars out there, under steer, then over steer its so un-predictable, you can see from the onboard shots, yet Both Of them are holding it together and in most cases bringing home 11th's, 12'ths, which seems Rubbish, but if you compare Speed Trap Times you will notice how much more consistant the honda drivers are, and there cars are i think it was 7mph slower on average. Surely That says That Hamilton isnt as good as everybody makes out.
Thats the Argument im trying to put across, its annoying at school when all of the 'F1 fans' that started waching it when Hamilton Started his F1 Career say Button is Sh*t, They know nothing about the sport and think that because hamiltons winning, he must be the best driver out there but if you look at it logically, he isnt.

#13 Mini-Mad-Craig

Mini-Mad-Craig

Crazy About Metro's

• Members
  • 9,298 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 05:32 PM

What?

i got rid of the hopefully he can hold it together and win bit :lol:

#14 d4v1dtyler

d4v1dtyler

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Local Club: CCMA

Posted 01 November 2008 - 05:35 PM

Dont Like him, never did lol.
Its Annoying, Anybody Could be as good as him if they had backing from one of the largest race teams in the world scince there karting days, say 9 years old wasnt it?
Ive always been for Jenson, He Used to be quick when the honda had the performance, Hamilton comes along and All of the actual drivers that dont make a single mistake during the course of the race are pushed to back because of people like Hamilton who have entered F1, and Got a drive in one of the quickest cars out on track.
In My Opinion Watching drivers like Jenson and Coulthard it alot more enjoyable than front running drivers, its just annoying how They are making loads of mistakes, Lock-ups etc, and yet they still have the performance and backing from there team to win Races when i dont really think they deserve it.

Craig

yea but there is a lot of skill involved too and Hamilton has that skill. I dont think 'Anyone' could do it if they were backed by mclaren from the early days, the majority of hamiltons success is his skill that he has shown since very young. And the comment about DC and Button not making any mistakes: my nan doesnt make loads of mistakes and lockups when driving. If you push the car hard enough to be a winner, you are going to make mistakes.

#15 minili

minili

Awesome and Flattering

• Members
  • 5,140 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 05:37 PM

He is the best British driver that's for sure and amongst the top performers overall... To be fair if they were all in the same car they'd all do the same thing and that would be boring... And the drivers earn places in better teams by performing better wherever they were before, be it a lesser team or a lower level of racing. Which is why DC has been in mediocre cars for the last 10 years :lol:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users