365 replies to this topic

#346 miniQ

miniQ

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 497 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 07:09 PM

Ive been watching F1 for less then 2 years now and already its become one of the most amazing things to watch

#347 miniQ

miniQ

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 497 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 07:10 PM

Sports*

#348 Mini-Mad-Craig

Mini-Mad-Craig

Crazy About Metro's

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,298 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 07:10 PM

Well said Ollie.

Really is an outrage though. Ive supported Jenson through and through, before he was even racing F1, He had a few average seasons, fair enough, then With honda has an OK season, Then the BAR 2004 season was amazing, 2nd, 3rd every race, then they started getting slower and slower, but we stayed supporting him because thats who we support and thats the end of it. Then Hamilton comes along and everybody seems to think that Jenson is a Cr*p driver and its all about Lewis, The people that didnt see him back in 2004 and 5 think its all about his car and that Brawn GP have done somthing amazing, but the driver plays a huge role to.

#349 miniQ

miniQ

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 497 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 07:12 PM

Jenson is a great i really hopes he can take the championship he deserves it so much :thumbsup:

#350 cagy

cagy

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 892 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 07:13 PM

I wasn't knocking Jensons skills i was having a go at the car, a driver can only do so much with a carp car. Now there are so many good drivers and good cars races are more fun to watch and are more unpredictable than before.

#351 Ouster

Ouster

Up Into Fourth

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,986 posts
  • Local Club: Looking

Posted 29 July 2009 - 07:16 PM

What a day - Schumacher confirmed, BMW to pull out at the end of the season.

I expect Schumacher to be quite "slow" at Valencia - he's never driven it before, or this years car around a circuit. Give it a few races though and we'll really see how the legend can stick it up to bum-boy Hamilton.

#352 miniQ

miniQ

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 497 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 07:17 PM

Its so hard to judge a driver these days that there's no point arguing about it XD

#353 Mini-Mad-Craig

Mini-Mad-Craig

Crazy About Metro's

• Members
  • 9,298 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 07:17 PM

I wasn't knocking Jensons skills i was having a go at the car, a driver can only do so much with a carp car. Now there are so many good drivers and good cars races are more fun to watch and are more unpredictable than before.

:thumbsup: :) i wasnt talking about you silly, Just Generally, at school etc, they know nothing about the sport and it just outrages me when people say that Jenson is a poor driver.

#354 miniQ

miniQ

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 497 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 07:20 PM

Its annoys me too that @ school my m8tes say 'Hamilton iisss soo *Banana Fruitcake* and im like: what the hell? you dont watch F1 m8ty *go away* ... i understand your position criag lolz

Edited by 998dave, 30 July 2009 - 09:29 AM.
language...

#355 chunkytfg

chunkytfg

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 07:22 PM

So at what point does Ferrari Internation Assistance suddenly allow them mid season testing to get MS 'up to speed'!

#356 Mini-Mad-Craig

Mini-Mad-Craig

Crazy About Metro's

• Members
  • 9,298 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 07:23 PM

:thumbsup:

So at what point does Ferrari Internation Assistance suddenly allow them mid season testing to get MS 'up to speed'!

Aye, true. Its not fair is it. I can only hope that Brawn and red bull etc have very good aero and mechanical upgrades to bring with them to Monza.

#357 cagy

cagy

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 892 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 07:24 PM

He can't take the car for a spin so he'll be doing it on simulators, i actually can't wait to see how the legend is going to react since all the changed since he was last behind the wheel. It's going to be sooo fun, i can see record viewings for the races with him back in.

#358 Chris 2i

Chris 2i

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 08:21 AM

I've never forgiven Schumacher for this:

he's a cheat.

#359 Jupitus

Jupitus

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,479 posts
  • Local Club: Breathemini

Posted 30 July 2009 - 09:34 AM

Obviously he can't drive the 2009 car, but I think he can get some laps in the old 2008 car to get back into it. I was never a fan of Schumy, but I do recognise he's one of the greatest ever so I'm looking forward to seeing how he gets along :-

#360 Jammy

Jammy

Moved Into The Garage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,397 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 11:17 AM

Aye, I'm not Schuey's biggest fan either, but I do recognise his talent. It's certainly going to be interesting to see Brawn vs. Schuey vs. Hamilton vs. Button vs. Alonso vs. Vettel vs. Raiki vs. Weber! lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users