Posted 29 June 2011 - 09:03 AM
- Kranzle HD 7/120 Pressure Washer,
- Aeoulus touchless dryer.
- George 3 in 1 vacuum cleaner
- 4.5m x 3m heavy duty pop up shelter.
- Raceglaze Black Label Kit.
- Werkstat Carnauba kit.
- Werkstat Acrylic Kit.
- Blackfire Wet Ice Over Fire Kit.
- Duragloss, 105, 111 and 601.
- Tiki glaze, QD and wax.
- Mer Hybrid Wax.
- AG HD wax.
- Dodo Juice Rainforest Rub.
- Dodo Juice Orange Crush.
- CG Pete's 53.
- CG XXX.
- DP Max Wax.
- VP Orange Pre-wash.
- VP AP Interior.
- AS G101.
- AS Tardis.
- Wolf's Decon Gel.
- VP Bilberry.
- VP Citrus Bling.
- Meguiars Hyper Dressing
- Gtech C4, C5, G1, G2, G4.
- California Scents Air Fresheners.
- Raceglaze Leather Cleaner and Balm with brush.
- Various Clays (Megs, Dodo Juice, Sonus, DP, Wolf's, Bilt Hamber).
- 303 Convertible Cleaner.
- Nanloex Convertible Sealant.
- Various clay lubes (Born Slippy, Wolfs's etc . . .)
- AG Fast Glass & Glass Polish.
- Poorboy's Wheel Sealant.
- And some other stuff lol.
Polishing / Correctional Equipment:
- 2x twin 500w halogen site lamps.
- 3M Rotary Polisher.
- Dodo Juice Buff Daddy.
- Paint Detective P.T.G.
- 3M Sun Gun.
- Scholl Concepts Wet Sanding Daisys (P2000, P2500 & P3000)
- Scholl Concepts S3, S17+, S40.
- 3M Fast Cut Plus, Extra Fine, Ultrafina and Polish Rosa.
- Farecla G3 and G10.
- Gtechniq P1 & P2.
- Menz Power Finish & Final Finish.
- Liquid Shine High Cut, Fine Cut and Zero Swirl.
- AG HD Cleanse.
- VP Achilles Prep.
- Lots of backing plates.
- 2x Gtech Wool Pads, 2x Gtech Polishing Pads, 2x Gtech Finishing Pads.
- 3x 3M Compounding Pads, 3x 3M Polishing Pads, 3x 3M Finishing Pads.
- 2x Scholl Wool Pads, 2x Scholl white spider polishing pads, 2x Scholl Finishing Pads.
- Various spot pads and Coolfoam Pads (Cutting, Compounding, Polishing and Finishing).
- Lots of 3M tape, face masks, gloves.
- 5 litre sprayer.
- 3x Grit Guard Buckets.
- Glossworkz Shampoo x3.
- Megs Gold Class.
- 2x Dodo Juice Yeti Mits (with medium pet comb for maintenance).
- 2x Megs Mits.
Cloths / Towels:
- Applicators x35.
- General work towels x30.
- Drying towels x5.
- Buffing Towels x35
I probably haven't listed everything in all the photos. Like I said I estimate this is about 75% of my collection (also have a lock up) Stuff missing includes:
- Some more exclusive waxes that can't be posted for security and / or branding / copyright issues.
- Some of my machining pads.
- Lots of towels / cloths.
Posted 30 June 2011 - 09:10 PM
Posted 03 July 2011 - 12:32 PM
Posted 03 July 2011 - 05:50 PM
Posted 05 July 2011 - 01:54 AM
im allready at that stage i wont to now what to finish it off with thanks
You definitely need a polish. I would suggest wet sanding up to P2000 grit, then some Scholl S17+ on a light cut pad via a decent rotary, subsequently refining if required.
Posted 06 July 2011 - 09:16 AM
Posted 09 July 2011 - 11:04 PM
Posted 11 July 2011 - 03:35 PM
Posted 13 July 2011 - 12:34 AM
Posted 30 August 2012 - 12:21 PM
AG alloy wheel seal
AG extra gloss protection
AG super resin polish
AG paint renovator
AG bumper care
AG clean wheels
AG instant tyre dressing
AG fast glass
AG interior shampoo
AG glass polish
AG intensive tar remover
Megs ultimate polish
Megs nxt tech wax
Megs nxt car wash
Megs ultimate quick detailer
Megs ultimate quick wax
Megs clay bar
Megs endurance high gloss tyre protection
Megs hot rims all wheel cleaner
Farecla G3 super gloss paste wax
Wet Glaze 2.0
ve got a couple of megs microfibres , a megs wash mitt , and quite a few other microfibres and a couple of buckets
ive just brought a silverline rotary and some 3m pads (Cutting, Polishing and Finishing)
going to be buying some fk425 quick detailer and some optimum quick wax as well
Posted 01 December 2014 - 03:49 PM
Hmm, now then.Wash the Min down with a soft nylon floor brush (Tesco) and a bucket of sudsy stuff (almost anything). Upwards from the bottom so you can see what you have done. Rinse off with a hosepipe, and jump back in again to get back out there on the road! it dries itself off.
Please don't ban me from the forum.
Posted 13 April 2015 - 06:23 PM
Hi guys i'm a noob to posting to the forum but have used it for info for a few years now.
I have a 1997 MPI in BRG that's currently going through a front end rebuild on the bodywork as well as new bootlid and rear valance.
After all this it's getting a full body respray in original BRG, however the spray shop has got two options on the roof colour.
My question is: does anyone know what the original roof colour (and wing mirrors) would be for a 1997 MPI?
Cheers for any help
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users