Photo

Link To Tmf From My Website - Who To Ask For Permission?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 LukeH

LukeH

One Carb Or Two?

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,004 posts

Posted 17 January 2009 - 07:00 PM

Hi,

I would like to have a link to TMF from my website Retromini but I won't do that until I've been given permission, so who do I need to ask?

My website gets lots of hits each month and is currently top of Google if you search UK pages for "Retro Mini". It's a build diary website that goes into more detail than my build diary section on TMF. I provide technical info as well as an account of what I've doing to my Mini.

Thanks,

Luke.

Edited by LukeH, 17 January 2009 - 07:09 PM.

#2 tomsbluemini

tomsbluemini

My Blue little monster

• Area Managers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,498 posts
  • Local Club: LSMOC / Kentish

Posted 17 January 2009 - 07:16 PM

Hi,

I would like to have a link to TMF from my website Retromini but I won't do that until I've been given permission, so who do I need to ask?

My website gets lots of hits each month and is currently top of Google if you search UK pages for "Retro Mini". It's a build diary website that goes into more detail than my build diary section on TMF. I provide technical info as well as an account of what I've doing to my Mini.

Thanks,

Luke.

Luke

I would ask Jammy or brawlyrox... although i'm sure it wont be a problem at all, always wise to ask :D

#3 Jammy

Jammy

Moved Into The Garage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,397 posts

Posted 17 January 2009 - 07:17 PM

Anyone feel free to add a link to TMF from their own site!

Also, feel free to add your site to our Mini Listings page, I appreciate it is a bit out of the way at the moment, but we're working on a new site that will bring all the elements of TMF closer together.

#4 LukeH

LukeH

One Carb Or Two?

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,004 posts

Posted 17 January 2009 - 07:17 PM

Hi,

Thanks,

Luke.

Luke

I would ask Jammy or brawlyrox... although i'm sure it wont be a problem at all, always wise to ask :D

Thanks I'll send them a PM. Thanks for the advice.

Luke.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users