#196 Heather&Henrietta

Heather&Henrietta

Boobs + Batteries = Trouble!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,126 posts
  • Local Club: JMC & BMC

Posted 17 June 2009 - 06:20 AM

lol! Love the photo shifty >_< Well I noticed he had the TMF teeshirt on, and that on te back it read "TMF's Granddad", time for a remake now maybe?! :dontgetit:

#197 choc

choc

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 08:14 PM

Was deffinately a great day to get back into the MINI thing , so many minis so little time...

Oh i hope the guy/gal managed to be reunited with the Iphone doing my good deed for the day !

#198 jayare

jayare

Up Into Fourth

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,093 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 08:18 PM

Their some good pics youve taken. I love that van.

Thanks! Not bad for a phone (Nokia N95 8GB)! I rarely use my proper camera these days - if the light is good and you can get close enough to the subject so as to not need a zoom, the photos come out pretty well, plus I always have it with me.

That van was spankingly gorgeous, especially with the shaped magnetic BMC Service signs on it.

JR

#199 Minimainiac

Minimainiac

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • Local Club: Mini Cooper Register

Posted 18 June 2009 - 06:36 AM

Was deffinately a great day to get back into the MINI thing , so many minis so little time...

Oh i hope the guy/gal managed to be reunited with the Iphone doing my good deed for the day !

He did and he wants to thank you. He has put up a post on the MCR forum trying to find you. Here you go http://forum.minicoo...p...0816&page=3 username rendersonique.

#200 peejayself

peejayself

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Local Club: Magic Minis

Posted 18 June 2009 - 10:56 PM

Did anyone manage to get a photo of my Elf. I was unable to go as was at Rockingham for the French Car show, so my son drove the Elf there.

#201 Heather&Henrietta

Heather&Henrietta

Boobs + Batteries = Trouble!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,126 posts
  • Local Club: JMC & BMC

Posted 22 June 2009 - 08:30 AM

I didn't get round to taking a photo in the end, but I certainly did see it >_< It's beautiful! ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users