• 587 posts
  • Local Club: Mini Foresters

Posted 03 September 2009 - 08:36 AM

I have evidence that I was actually mad enough to do this!! :gimme:

x

:w00t:

Ohhh I bet it looks amazing!!
x

I don't know about that! I'm proud of everyone for doing this though and it's the only time any of you lot will see me with no clothes on! :teehee:

x

#692 Bec

Bec

Crazy About Mini's

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,898 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 06:02 PM

Bec ...

You have mail! >_<

Jean you are amazing!!! I am tempted to draw comedy trump lines on my pic, when you see it, it'll make sense :thumbsup:

omg i want e-mail!! :w00t:

I got one, it said my picture wont be ready to view for a few weeks as there is soooooo much touching up to do (and not that kind Ju Ju or Stella)

Glad you liked the outfit Ju, and i thought i saw a camera flash through the window Bec >_< Have fun at the ring you two

It was a clothed pic, will dig them out very soon from the depths of my germany-full camera :ermm:

#693 Joycey

Joycey

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 274 posts
  • Local Club: TMF

Posted 14 September 2009 - 12:45 PM

i want to be naked....

#694 *Raz*

*Raz*

PC Hands

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,039 posts
  • Local Club: Brighton

Posted 23 October 2009 - 02:09 PM

When are the calendars out??

Can I pur-chase one for my new pad ;-)

:D

#695 8vAlan

8vAlan

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Local Club: NENE Valley

Posted 23 October 2009 - 02:33 PM

Yeah, me too! :D

#696 Astral

Astral

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts
  • Local Club: Mini foresters!

Posted 23 October 2009 - 02:34 PM

aw I wanted to be in this. :D

Let me know when the next ones being done! :w00t: My multicoloured mini would be a great December, looks like a rolling bauble!

#697 Bec

Bec

Crazy About Mini's

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,898 posts

Posted 27 November 2009 - 05:02 PM

And so from the beginnings of this thread back in March it is finally here and ready to buy! Who would have thought all this would have happened >_<

The Mini Forum’s 2010 Charity Calendar

The Mini Forum are proud to announce the sale of their first charity calendar with 100% of the proceeds going to cancer charities. 50% of the money raised goes to the Everyman campaign and 50% goes to MacMillan Cancer Support

Posted Image

The idea began in March 2009 and has culminated in 12 brave mini fanatics bearing all for cancer research to celebrate 50 years of the mini and 100 years of the Institute of Cancer Research. The minimum price of the calendar is £5 however any donations are gratefully received and will be passed on to the charities.

Payment by cash: Cash payments will be accepted on The Mini Forum club stand at the Stoneleigh Mini Show - 20th December 2009. A limited number of calendars will also be for sale through the individual models, please use The Mini Forum to contact them directly to arrange payment and collection in person.

Payment by cheque: All cheques should be made to: Juju and posted to Juju, Institute of Cancer Research, 15 Cotswold Road, Sutton, SM2 5NG. Please add on £2 to cover the cost of postage and packing of a calendar if it is required and include the address you would like it posting to.

Payment by paypal: Please use the following buttons to pay by paypal:
For one calendar: Posted Image
Please note this includes £2 postage and packaging plus a 50p paypal fee.
To donate to the charities: Posted Image
Please note any donation by paypal will be subject to paypal fees.

Soon to be available at Wood and Pickett: Calendars will be available at our photoshoot location Wood and Pickett: in their shop, on their website and through their ebay shop.

If you would like to request any special requirements e.g. postage abroad or multiple copies of the calendar please email: [email protected] and state which method you would like to pay by or private message Juju or Vern's Playmate on this forum.

This calendar has kindly been sponsored by:

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users