7 replies to this topic

#1 Naif_Wolves

Naif_Wolves

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 11:42 PM

I'm not sure if this has come up before, ran a quick search but nothing popped up, but how about introducing a +rep system?
I've seen this on many forums and feel it is a good feature for when good points are made in debate (ie in general/mini chat where a lot of these pop up) or if there are good replies in any other section!
Just an idea? It must have come up before!

#2 tomsbluemini

tomsbluemini

My Blue little monster

• Area Managers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,498 posts
  • Local Club: LSMOC / Kentish

Posted 15 April 2009 - 11:46 PM

Can you elaborate a little more?

I'm thick this evening having just been recovered home in the clubby estate and don't understand what you mean :)

#3 Naif_Wolves

Naif_Wolves

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 11:52 PM

Can you elaborate a little more?

I'm thick this evening having just been recovered home in the clubby estate and don't understand what you mean :)

Ha, like have a little *green maybe* button next to the users avatar etc, and when you click it, they get a little +1 pop up for that post, and everytime it's clicked it increases ie +2, +3 etc
Then maybe have a total on the persons profile.
Seems to work well on other forums!

It's a bit like the "like" feature on Facebook, if that makes it any simpler for you? :P

#4 danrock101

danrock101

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,478 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 12:02 AM

Kina like yahoo answers and there thumbs? so would be know who's given them rep? and can you get negative rep? lol

#5 tomsbluemini

tomsbluemini

My Blue little monster

• Area Managers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,498 posts
  • Local Club: LSMOC / Kentish

Posted 16 April 2009 - 12:02 AM

Kinda like the more good advice you give to people, the more they can rate you? That kinda thing?

#6 Naif_Wolves

Naif_Wolves

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 12:03 AM

Kina like yahoo answers and there thumbs? so would be know who's given them rep? and can you get negative rep? lol

Not negative rep really, isn't that the report button? But yeah like a thumbs up!

#7 danrock101

danrock101

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,478 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 12:07 AM

Not negative rep really, isn't that the report button? But yeah like a thumbs up!

ahh, dunno because on youtube, you can give some1 a thumbs up, if they have 3 thumbs and then you give them a thumbs down, it will go down to 2

#8 Naif_Wolves

Naif_Wolves

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 12:09 AM

ahh, dunno because on youtube, you can give some1 a thumbs up, if they have 3 thumbs and then you give them a thumbs down, it will go down to 2

True, I'm sure the Admins would have ideas for how the system would work in it's entirity though :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users