#61 Ro8bieg

Ro8bieg

Camshaft & Stage Two Head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,581 posts
  • Local Club: Fylde Mini Club

Posted 22 April 2009 - 10:05 AM

:proud: nice, any chance of a price on that amp?

#62 roofless

roofless

Sticker Pimp

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,215 posts
  • Local Club: central minis

Posted 22 April 2009 - 11:06 AM

:proud: nice, any chance of a price on that amp?

stuff hasnt arrived yet - soon as it does I'll give you an update. :teehee:

#63 redhotmini

redhotmini

Camshaft & Stage Two Head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,607 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 06:17 PM

just a quick question to roofless - the vibe deepspace 8's, any idea what theyre like, as i can't seem to find any anywhere and the RRP on the vibe site is quite appealing. or would you go for the space 6's/3d (i think thats a 3 way component set?). after something that can handle the power froma spacebox stereo 4 amp

#64 roofless

roofless

Sticker Pimp

• Traders
  • 7,215 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 08:41 PM

sorry guys, the new pricelists didnt come through today. guide prices can be found on the vibe UK web site, an we'll take a minimum 15% off the prices listed.

If we can get a bulk order going on anything we'll increase the discounts as high as we can :)

I've just got my personal rig delivered as you'll see in the photos. I'm using 2 deep space 8's and a single 12' for the back end grunt and a litebox amplifiers to drive them.

the lightbox amps pack serious power but their physical size is much better suited to the mini.

The 8" bass drivers are really very good from the deep space range, comparable to JL's in specification, size and output but obviously way cheaper.

Edited by roofless, 22 April 2009 - 08:49 PM.

#65 MGMT

MGMT

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,109 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 09:48 PM

i want the new black death ones in each corner of my punto!!! wish I had the space.....and money lol

I make bespoke pods also :) four in a punto would be a doddle.

now im tempted!! but it aint just the cost of speakers its the pods and amps too!! but if you can give me a very very very very rough price for a set of 4 pods then I will have to give it some serious thought!!!

cheers

#66 roofless

roofless

Sticker Pimp

• Traders
  • 7,215 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 09:59 PM

i want the new black death ones in each corner of my punto!!! wish I had the space.....and money lol

I make bespoke pods also :) four in a punto would be a doddle.

now im tempted!! but it aint just the cost of speakers its the pods and amps too!! but if you can give me a very very very very rough price for a set of 4 pods then I will have to give it some serious thought!!!

cheers

4 pods would be £260.00 in GRP and carpet final finish, based upon a 6x9 size. Could be done cheaper in MDF if it suits for £150.00 for the 4 pods. :D

Edited by roofless, 22 April 2009 - 10:02 PM.

#67 smorg

smorg

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts
  • Local Club: brightonminiclub.co.uk

Posted 07 May 2009 - 09:48 PM

heres mine
Posted Image
Posted Image

#68 smoggy_clubman

smoggy_clubman

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 239 posts
  • Local Club: not yet!

Posted 13 May 2009 - 05:22 PM

I had a full vibe set up in my almera, QB69 running of the vibe 1 amp (which is what i got told to use by a vibe spokesman) was awesome i had a cbr12 sub as well but got rid of that and just had the 69, i had the SE k series mids and tweeters in the front, the screws and fitting bits aren't that good but the speakers i thought were mint! Ive still got the amp, front speakers and crossovers if anyones after them?lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users