#2 BoboGib

BoboGib

RoboGimp

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,579 posts
  • Local Club: SMAC

Posted 10 May 2009 - 10:49 PM

to be fair, the shell must have been rotten, and i mean really rotten for it to twist that bad.

#3 andrewstrachan

andrewstrachan

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 11:02 PM

mindless vandalism!

*sobs*

#4 The_Mistro

The_Mistro

Farmer Barley Mow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,369 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 11:04 PM

i wish somebody would tell them that they have just destroyed the more valuable car out of the 2!

#5 BoboGib

BoboGib

RoboGimp

• Members
  • 1,579 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 11:06 PM

come on guys be serious, I love minis as much as the next mini nut but that shell was worth about 50p, it was well beyond saving. Just pay attention and look at all the rot, it basically fell apart.

#6 mini_mad69

mini_mad69

Let future you worry about it

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,417 posts
  • Local Club: urrrr no

Posted 11 May 2009 - 12:00 AM

come on guys be serious, I love minis as much as the next mini nut but that shell was worth about 50p, it was well beyond saving. Just pay attention and look at all the rot, it basically fell apart.

i know, still. Don't care, i want a clubman estate and seeing that meant that theres one less for me and the value of them will only go up.

#7 Ethel

Ethel

..is NOT a girl!

• TMF Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,409 posts
  • Local Club: none

Posted 11 May 2009 - 12:10 AM

If you go out in the morning to find dirty great dints in your roof and foot prints on your bonnet, they'll be down to the same moronic attitude that this video propagates.

#8 daemonchild

daemonchild

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • 2,341 posts
  • Local Club: Unknown

Posted 11 May 2009 - 08:00 AM

The irony is that the door hinges stayed intact... Idiots.

#9 danrock101

danrock101

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • 2,478 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 08:03 AM

:D

#10 BoboGib

BoboGib

RoboGimp

• Members
  • 1,579 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 10:06 AM

mindless vandalism!

*sobs*

How do you know it wasn't there car, or they had been asked to move it by the owner.

i know, still. Don't care, i want a clubman estate and seeing that meant that theres one less for me and the value of them will only go up.

I want a clubby estate to, but I wouldn't have wanted that one. There are still plenty of good examples lying around for you.

If you go out in the morning to find dirty great dints in your roof and foot prints on your bonnet, they'll be down to the same moronic attitude that this video propagates.

As I said above, how do you know it was not there car. I wouldn't say it was a moronic attitude. We don't know te story behind it so everyone is making asumtions. The car could have been registered scrap, they could have been moving it for the scrap man to collect.

While it is a shame to see another mini go to the scrappyif you actually go to you tube the person has posted and said

I'd never put a good mini down,

which to me says it was well beyond repair or salvage.

#11 Ethel

Ethel

..is NOT a girl!

• TMF Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,409 posts
  • Local Club: none

Posted 11 May 2009 - 10:16 AM

Not my point, if they wanted to buy themselves a brand new Ferrari to batter with a baseball bat that would be their business, but if they filmed themselves in order to gain the adulation of the many mindless muppets who frequent Youtube then they're irresponsible knobbers as it encourages the notion that damaging cars is fun.

#12 EatSleepJDM

EatSleepJDM

previously known as 88minicity

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 631 posts
  • Local Club: Blakehill Minis

Posted 24 May 2009 - 09:08 PM

those are 2 people who need to be shot

#13 GottaDesigner

GottaDesigner

The Brains Behind TMF's Secret Santa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,394 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 09:50 PM

Muppets. ¬_¬

#14 mini-man-dan

mini-man-dan

Up Into Fourth

• Traders
  • 2,684 posts
  • Local Club: J19 Mini Owners Club

Posted 24 May 2009 - 09:58 PM

Anyone think what I think? Thank god they properly ruined it before someone patched it up and got it back on the road unsafely, because that shell was seriously rotten. I mean, would you want to have a 40mph crash in that thing!?

#15 BoboGib

BoboGib

RoboGimp

• Members
  • 1,579 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 10:02 PM

Anyone think what I think? Thank god they properly ruined it before someone patched it up and got it back on the road unsafely, because that shell was seriously rotten. I mean, would you want to have a 40mph crash in that thing!?

thank you someone else with sense. I can see the point that Ethel is making, that they shouldn't have put it on you tube as it may encourage others to do the same to salvageable cars but for those saying that they were wrong for destroying the shell need to take a serious look at the way it came apart.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users