247 replies to this topic

#241 paul1234

paul1234

Starting My Mini Up

• Noobies
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 01:48 PM

Not heard a thing from simon and its been a few months now.Its a nightmare he should call to at least say if he still has my engine parts.
Paul.

#242 Sam14

Sam14

TMF Mug

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,221 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 02:33 PM

We are mini forum, we will discuss products and traders, We compare experiences, we compare products and results. The amount of grunt mini sport get now and then, they dont cry like little babies :P

Oh and i love the "Damages to The mini Forum" Nice caps :P

Its a load of toosh mate. Just ignore it. So xbox and pS3 can SUE every single person that "slanders" of there consoles on forums..Just knock of mate

Edited by Sam14, 10 November 2011 - 02:40 PM.

#243 Sam14

Sam14

TMF Mug

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,221 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 02:41 PM

Oh and everyone on EBAY that gets negative feedback? and all those people in "user to avoid on ebay" part of our forum can all do the same haha PATHETIC.

#244 james962

james962

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,677 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 07:37 PM

I'm sorry, but what on earth are you on about?

#245 HUBBA.HUBBA

HUBBA.HUBBA

Up Into Fourth

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,823 posts
  • Local Club: Loan wolf

Posted 16 November 2011 - 08:12 PM

I'm sorry, but what on earth are you on about?

That's funny that is.
I'm glad you said that, as I was a bit confused by the drunken ramblings as well.

#246 paul1234

paul1234

Starting My Mini Up

• Noobies
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 09:36 AM

Hi
Does anyone know the phone number or the name of the place that simon is working at now i do need to get in touch with him asap.
Thanks Paul

#247 Fispop

Fispop
  • Banned
  • 0 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 10:49 PM

Hi, I have just had a 1430 engine built by Morspeed, Simon is a nice Bloke, a little slow at producing the engine.

I thought I would give him a go as many of the comments about him and Morspeed seemed silly if not stupid.

I am hopefully fitting the engine this week and will post comments on the engine as I run it.

I have 2 * 11lb NOS tanks fitted to my Mini, when running this should produce over 200bhp with loads of torque, this will test Simons/Morspeeds Work.

I will feature the Mini on YouTube when it is running.

Regards
Graham
(Fispop)

#248 ibrooks

ibrooks

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,017 posts
  • Local Club: Leyland Mini Club

Posted 29 August 2012 - 10:46 AM

And I wish you all the best of luck with it - because from previous form you might be needing luck in spades after any dealings with Simon Morson.

Unfortunately supplying one engine to one person doesn't make up for everything else he's done. Has he cleared his court ordered debts I wonder? Did he ever get back to all the other people that he had taken money and parts from who just wrote them off and didn't bother going through the courts?

No matter how many times you post the exact same reply he still has a lot of ground to make up to regain some respect and a good reputation.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users