#541 roberts

roberts

Optimise Automotive

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,295 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 10:22 AM

Andy,

Just emailed you regarding TMF discount. However, have you got picture examples of your soft touch and brushed nylon headliners as well as examples of retrimmed sunvisors? I'm considering doing my MPi out in black and want to make sure i'm getting the right thing.

Regards

Good morning Steve,

With regards to trimming options:

- We have a section of the website dedicated to covering options: LINK
- And, you can request samples of our standard ranges from our material samples page: LINK

Alternatively, we can look into matching a material for you. In this instance, the best thing to do is send us a sample of the material that you would like matching. If we can identify a match for you from our extensive range of samples, we will provide you with a quote ASAP.

- Details regarding sending us a sample can be found on our website here: LINK

Here is a photo of a black brushed nylon headliner installed:

Classic_Mini_Headliner_-_Black_Soft_Touc

And here are a few photos of our sun visor retrims (cream white leatherette in this instance):

Sun_Visors_01.jpg

Sun_Visors_02.jpg

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Andy @ Optimise Automotive

#542 Steve220

Steve220

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • 4,885 posts
  • Local Club: RAF Mini Club

Posted 14 February 2018 - 01:04 PM

Amazing! Any chance I could pop over and take a look? As i'm only in Shropshire. Could bring my sunvisors too.

#543 roberts

roberts

Optimise Automotive

• Traders
  • 3,295 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 09:34 AM

Amazing! Any chance I could pop over and take a look? As i'm only in Shropshire. Could bring my sunvisors too.

Good morning Steve,

Yes, you certainly can call over to see us.

Our weekly opening hours are Monday to Friday 08:30 to 17:00 ish and before calling over please arrange an appointment. Alternatively, we do open for appointments on a Saturday morning once a month - the next Saturday appointments are available on Saturday 17th March, between 10:00 and 12:00.

By arranging an appointment in advance of calling over to see us we can ensure that we have sufficient time to spend with you and also ensure that I will be on site at that time (as it is me that you will need to see).

Did you have a date and/or time in mind to come and visit us?

Regards,

#544 Steve220

Steve220

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • 4,885 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 01:21 PM

Good morning Steve,

Our weekly opening hours are Monday to Friday 08:30 to 17:00 ish and before calling over please arrange an appointment. Alternatively, we do open for appointments on a Saturday morning once a month - the next Saturday appointments are available on Saturday 17th March, between 10:00 and 12:00.

By arranging an appointment in advance of calling over to see us we can ensure that we have sufficient time to spend with you and also ensure that I will be on site at that time (as it is me that you will need to see).

Regards,

Andy, not sure at the moment, chap! It maybe next Thursday or Friday but will ring and confirm when I know.
Thanks again!

#545 Steve220

Steve220

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • 4,885 posts

Posted 22 February 2018 - 02:50 PM

Good morning Steve,

Regards,

Andy,

Is it ok if i pop over tomorrow later afternoon?
Regards
Steve

#546 roberts

roberts

Optimise Automotive

• Traders
  • 3,295 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 11:10 AM

Good morning Steve,

Regards,

Andy,

Regards
Steve

Good morning Steve,

Yeah any time before 15:30 ish will be fine this afternoon.

Regards,

#547 rich_959

rich_959

Super Mini Mad

• Just Joined
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 12:01 PM

Hi Andy, I just emailed regarding setting up discount. Thanks!

#548 Steve220

Steve220

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • 4,885 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 12:59 PM

Good morning Steve,

Regards,

Andy,

Regards
Steve

Good morning Steve,

Yeah any time before 15:30 ish will be fine this afternoon.

Regards,

Any unable to make it due to family circumstances today, although i've chosen what I want as I see you do alcantara!!

#549 roberts

roberts

Optimise Automotive

• Traders
  • 3,295 posts

Posted 26 February 2018 - 05:38 PM

This months news, direct from Optimise HQ.

BESPOKE TRIM

Before Christmas we added a number of popular bespoke options to the website, including plenty of information photos and guide prices.

Have you checked it out yet? It can all be found on the website here: LINK

Over the coming months we will tell you more about these popular bespoke options and this month we will tell you all about bespoke door cards. A very popular item to customise, to suit your projects individual theme.

Bespoke Door Cards

If you are looking for something a little different (to the standard options that we offer), we can very simply introduce a third colour of piping and/or stitching, as demonstrated by the example below, with the red piping & stitching, introduced onto our wide-stripe fluted door card in black and light grey vinyl leatherette:

Bespoke_Door_Cards_01.jpg

In addition to simply adding extra colours, perhaps you are looking for a change of trimming and you would prefer something different to the standard leatherette door cards, if so we can trim our Classic Mini door cards in a variety of materials, as demonstrated by the Alcantara door cards (with leatherette piping) below:

Bespoke_Door_Cards_03.jpg

Alternatively, if you are looking for something completely unique, we can design & trim a bespoke set of door cards, specifically for your project. As demonstrated by the example below:

Bespoke_Door_Cards_08.jpg

Prices for bespoke designed door cards are completely unique and will vary from project to project depending on the trimmings (leatherette, leather, micro suede, Alcantara, cloth etc.), layouts and/or custom design that is required.  For more information and if you would like a bespoke quote put together, please contact us.

In other news...

Would You Like to Win An Interior For £10?

We have recently see a trend of businesses raffling off items and this got us thinking...

"Would you lovely lot be interested in an interior raffle?"

It's a very simple theory... We sell raffle tickets (either 60 @ £10 or 30 @ £20), once they are all sold we have a prize draw and the winner gets a new interior for there beloved Classic Mini.

We would love to know what you think of the idea and also how much you would like to pay for a ticket (in return for certain odds).

• Is this a completely stupid idea? Your not interested.
  • 60 tickets at £10 a ticket (odds of 1/60).
  • 30 tickets at £20 a ticket (odds of 1/30).

Obviously £20 is a lot more than £10 for a raffle, but at £20 you half the odds of winning - so we are very interested to know your thoughts.

Please let us know what you think and you can vote and/or have your say on another topic here on TMF: LINK

Fingers crossed the idea is well received and we can look to offer our first raffle ASAP.

20180307.jpg

Regards,

Andy @ Optimise Automtoive

#550 roberts

roberts

Optimise Automotive

• Traders
  • 3,295 posts

Posted 01 March 2018 - 02:43 PM

Fuel_Bibs_-_Display_2017_m.jpg

Good afternoon TMF,

Since we introduced the “double sided only” fuel bibs (which also came with a hefty price increase), sales have dramatically fallen. As a result we have reintroduced the original single sided fuel bibs and also kept the double sided option.

The rear of the fuel bib is 99% hidden when installed (unless you specifically look for the back, you can't see it) and despite the back of the item being well trimmed and tidy, our single sided fuel bibs are an open backed item (meaning you can see the inner workings of the fuel bib).

We completely sympathise with the complaint and we understand that you (our customers) naturally want the item to look finished, in situ or not in situ. As a result, you can now choose yourself, between the single sided bib and the double sided bib.

Please see the full range on the website here: LINK

Regards

#551 roberts

roberts

Optimise Automotive

• Traders
  • 3,295 posts

Posted 06 March 2018 - 11:05 AM

Good morning TMF,

I'm afraid that I am here this morning to delivery some bad news... Regrettably, we can no longer offer a 5% TMF+ discount.

Unfortunately, thanks to our beloved government continually thinking it's a good idea to increase costs (to the minimum wage and to pensions) we can no longer offer a discount across our Classic Mini product range, without increasing our prices further.

As a result, we have made the decision to remove discounts from our costings, which in return allows us to offer the lowest possible prices for everyone, which in return means we won't have to put our prices up.

Yay, good news for everyone (sort of).

Regards,

#552 Steve220

Steve220

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • 4,885 posts

Posted 01 April 2018 - 10:58 AM

Andy,

Do you have a guide on how to fit the A and B pillar trims? I've had a few people look at them and we're not sure which ones are which or how to fit them. Also, with the full headlining kit, was i supposed to get the lower C pillar trims as i've not had any? Seems an incomplete kit if they aren't included.

Edited by Steve220, 01 April 2018 - 10:58 AM.

#553 roberts

roberts

Optimise Automotive

• Traders
  • 3,295 posts

Posted 09 April 2018 - 10:58 AM

Andy,

Do you have a guide on how to fit the A and B pillar trims? I've had a few people look at them and we're not sure which ones are which or how to fit them. Also, with the full headlining kit, was i supposed to get the lower C pillar trims as i've not had any? Seems an incomplete kit if they aren't included.

Good morning,

Lower C pillar trims can be found on the website here: LINK

Available in either carpet or leatherette (to match your parcel shelf) - alternatively, if you would like them trimmed in Alcantara (to match your headliner) please email me and I will get a bespoke quote put together for you.

With regards to the A & B pillar trims - a fitting guide can be found on the website here: LINK

You glue them directly to the pillars. The A pillar trims are the "L" shaped panels (the "L" shape goes at the bottom and wraps in and around the top dash rail).  and the B pillar trims are the rectangular shaped panels.

Regards,

#554 Steve220

Steve220

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • 4,885 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 11:08 AM

Andy,

Good morning,

Available in either carpet or leatherette (to match your parcel shelf) - alternatively, if you would like them trimmed in Alcantara (to match your headliner) please email me and I will get a bespoke quote put together for you.

With regards to the A & B pillar trims - a fitting guide can be found on the website here: LINK

You glue them directly to the pillars. The A pillar trims are the "L" shaped panels (the "L" shape goes at the bottom and wraps in and around the top dash rail).  and the B pillar trims are the rectangular shaped panels.

Regards,

Andy,

Thanks for that.

I'm a little shocked at delivery price though! £11 delivery for an £8 product that could fit in a jiffy bag?!

#555 roberts

roberts

Optimise Automotive

• Traders
  • 3,295 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 08:35 AM

Andy,

Good morning,

Regards,

Andy,

Thanks for that.

I'm a little shocked at delivery price though! £11 delivery for an £8 product that could fit in a jiffy bag?!

P&P is £3.50 for the items.

Regards,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users