roberts

Optimise Automotive

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,294 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 01:51 PM

Christmas Post

Posted Image

Yes, we know its only November, but the count down to Christmas has already begun!! The big day is rapidly approaching and we don’t want to see any of you disappointed if that special present doesn’t turn up in time.

So, please, start thinking about your Mini’s Christmas present now, before it’s too late.

Christmas Order Dates: Important PLEASE READ

Place the order before: Likely to be dispatched:
Monday 7th December at 10:00 Monday 14th December

Place the order after: Likely to be dispatched:
Monday 7th December at 10:00 Monday 11th January

Or in writing: For us (Optimise Automotive) to guarantee you delivery before the big day you MUST place your order before 10:00 on Monday 7th December.

If orders are placed after this time (after Monday 7th December at 10:00) the likelihood is that they will be dispatched after the Christmas period. And the first guaranteed postage date after the holiday period is Monday January 11th (Which is obviously a long wait).

Please Note We will be dispatching a final batch of orders on Monday 21st December, but we cannot guarantee that that this batch will be delivered before the 25th.

The P&P method ‘P&P: UK Mainland (Large Items /Multiple Items)’ should guarantee delivery of items in time for Christmas (even if dispatched on Monday 21st December) throughout most UK Mainland destinations. However, we do not recommend leaving things so late and we highly recommend that you place your order before Monday 7th of December.

Details: Only the following trim options are guaranteed.

Unfortunately, we can only guarantee that the following trim options will be ready for dispatch on Monday 14th December.

However, we can confirm that all 11 choices of coloured carpet 26 colours of vinyl will be available for dispatch on Monday 21st December, if the orders are placed before Monday 7th December at 10:00.

Carpet:

Black, dark grey, red, green and blue.

Vinyl:

Black, anthracite, snow white, dark brown, cream white, cooper red, dark green and royal blue.

Finally, we are not strictly saying that if you do place orders after 10:00 on Monday 7th December that you will not receive delivery of your order in time for Christmas. What we are saying is that we cannot guarantee delivery of your items, if you do place an order after 10:00 on Monday 7th December.

May we also take this opportunity (although very early) to wish you all (and your Mini’s) a Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

Thanks
Andy @ Optimise Automotive

Tel: +44 (0) 7805454598
Email: [email protected]

Edited by roberts, 11 November 2009 - 01:15 PM.

#49 roberts

roberts

Optimise Automotive

• Traders
  • 3,294 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 11:24 AM

EDIT: SOLD

Both sets of 'trail fit' MK3 (Onwards) Saloon Door Cards have now been sold.

Once we have confirmed perfect fitment our MK3 (Onwards) Saloon Door Cards will be released, so please expect our fantastic range of Door Cards to be available for MK3 (Onwards) Saloons very soon.

Thanks

Edited by roberts, 02 December 2009 - 03:21 PM.

#50 captainjack15

captainjack15

Up Into Fourth

• Banned
  • 3,925 posts
  • Local Club: Somerset Rusteez

Posted 13 November 2009 - 02:12 PM

SHOT GUN!!

Do we have any choice on colors and stuff?? As I'd like mine to be cream and green if possible please :- :thumbsup:

Edit: When I say cream I mean this color please :)

Edited by captainjack15, 13 November 2009 - 02:14 PM.

#51 roberts

roberts

Optimise Automotive

• Traders
  • 3,294 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 03:00 PM

Available in either Standard (plain) or Monte-Carlo (contrasting stitching also available) styles, in your choice of coloured vinyl (Black, anthracite, snow white, dark brown, cream white, cooper red, dark green or royal blue).

:-

Just busy getting the info on the website, should be up and running by Monday (now looking more likely to be Tuesday)!

Edited by roberts, 13 November 2009 - 04:47 PM.

#52 captainjack15

captainjack15

Up Into Fourth

• Banned
  • 3,925 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 03:02 PM

So none of the color that I said :-

#53 roberts

roberts

Optimise Automotive

• Traders
  • 3,294 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 03:34 PM

Yeah cream white :- LINK

If you don't think that's a good match then unfortunately you will have to wait until all 26 colours are available.

#54 captainjack15

captainjack15

Up Into Fourth

• Banned
  • 3,925 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 03:50 PM

Damn it :-

Looks like I'll have to wait!! :) Cheers anyways :thumbsup:

#55 greggy50

greggy50

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 435 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 11:00 PM

If the door cards could be done in a monto carlo style with in black with orange stiching I would be interested and could meet you halfway or something if you wanted as I live in walsall so should not be too far away from you
Thanks
Greg

#56 roberts

roberts

Optimise Automotive

• Traders
  • 3,294 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 10:38 AM

You have mail - PM'ed ;)

#57 hystrix cristata

hystrix cristata

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 12:15 PM

If you ever go to Manchester I have a pick-up and a traveller you could test fit to

#58 roberts

roberts

Optimise Automotive

• Traders
  • 3,294 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 04:17 PM

If you ever go to Manchester I have a pick-up and a traveller you could test fit to

Does a Mini Traveler have rear Door Cards that are the same as Mk1 & MK2 Saloons? If so I may be interested.

#59 roberts

roberts

Optimise Automotive

• Traders
  • 3,294 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 05:17 PM

Hello TMF once again!!

Optimise Automotive requires your help, test fitting our new Door Card range. We only have access to one MK3 (onwards) Mini saloon and we would like to test the fitment of our Door Cards in a number of Mini’s before the products release.

Anyway, we have 2 sets of MK1 or MK2 Saloon Door Cards remaining (both front and rear cards only, no half sets are available yet).

Priced at £50 (or FREE - see below: Option 1: Local Mini Owner), minus a £20 Optimise Automotive gift voucher, once perfect fitment has been confirmed (explained below).

Available in either Standard (plain) or Monte-Carlo (contrasting stitching also available) styles, in your choice of coloured vinyl (Black, anthracite, snow white, dark brown, cream white, cooper red, dark green or royal blue). Both sets also come with a 6mm upholstery foam padding and polythene sheet backing.

There are two options available when it comes to buying these sets:

Option 1: Local Mini Owner (Stoke-on-Trent & surrounding areas) FREE DOOR CARDS
If you live locally to Optimise Automotive (for details on our location see: LINK), I will fit the cards into your Mini and check the fit/alignments myself. I will also come and meet you if you would prefer, to do this (providing you are within a 50 mile radius).

This option is also FREE (in the form of a £50 Optimise Automotive gift voucher) if you let us return (once perfect fitment has been confirmed) with our entire range of MK1 & MK2 Saloon Door Cards to take photographs, using your Mini. We will only need you Mini for an hour or so and the only two things we request is that it is daytime, so we can take the photographs in daylight, and we can take your front driver seat out!

Option 2: Delivered (UK Mainland only) £50 - minus a £20 Optimise Automotive gift voucher.
Available to those of you who are not within the ‘local area’. However, I will need photographic evidence of all four Door Cards fitted, to confirm perfect fitment.

In both cases if the Door Cards do not fit perfectly, we will modify and replace them free of charge. And as previously mentioned all cards are available for £50 (to be paid upfront, via our website). However, you will then eligible to either a £20 or £50 Optimise Automotive gift voucher (depending on the option you choose), once perfect fitment has been confirmed.

We best also point out that this offer is first come first serve and that the gift vouchers will be a one off voucher, that can only be used once.

So, if you are interested please contact us.

Thanks

#60 roberts

roberts

Optimise Automotive

• Traders
  • 3,294 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 12:15 PM

Posted Image

The December 2009 ‘Special Offer’ is free P&P when you spend £100 or more, on any combination of products, over the entire Optimise Automotive range.

This offer will be valid from December 1st at 00:01, to December 31st at 23:59.

Would you like to use this ‘Special Offer’ to buy somebody a Christmas present?

If so, we presume that you would like to have the items delivered before the big day? So, to avoid disappointment, make sure you read the information regarding our Christmas postage dates.: LINK

Please see LINK for full Terms & Conditions.

Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users