#466 roberts

roberts

Optimise Automotive

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,295 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 10:31 AM

Hi Andy @ Optimise Automotive,

Can you please set up my TMF+ Discount please as I would like to order the dashboard liner in black leatherette (with air vent holes) and dashboard shelf in black leatherette its for a Mini 30 the speedo is in front of the driver.

If you need my email I can PM it to you Thanks.

Many Thanks

Will

=]

3_Clock_Offset_Binnacle_Dash_Liner_Air-V

-

Lower_Dash_Tray_Liners_VL_-_Products.jpg

Good morning Will,

Yes I certainly can set that up for - instructions on how to set the discount up can be found in the opening post of this thread.

Basically, please email me ([email protected]) stating your TMF username, I will then check the reply in the thread (to check that you are a registered TMF+ member) and reply to the email with your discount coupon code (which is unique to you). I will also include within the email reply instructions regarding how to claim the 10% discount.

Regards
Andy @ Optimise Automotive

#467 roberts

roberts

Optimise Automotive

• Traders
  • 3,295 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 10:26 AM

Good morning TMF,

We are running a photo comp, the 5 winners get a £20 Optimise Automotive gift voucher.

Submit your entries HERE or HERE

Regards,

Andy @ Optimise Automotive.

#468 roberts

roberts

Optimise Automotive

• Traders
  • 3,295 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 07:59 PM

A new website and a vision for the future…

201703%20Website%20-%20TMF_zps5y0kfpyn.j

As you may have noticed we have recently launched a fresh website design & layout.

This is the first step of many new features that will be developed and added to the website over the coming weeks & months, all designed to enhance the user experience.

Already added to the new website is:

• An events page, which includes a list of the events that we will be attending throughout 2017.
  • A new contact us page, including new opening times and a contact form (which allows you to email us directly from the website).

And, coming next, is the following:

• New photo galleries, including hundreds of photos of the beautiful trim than we manufacture on a daily basis.
  • Bespoke trimming option price guides & bespoke interior price guides.
  • Bespoke interior information request forms, allowing us to collect all of the information we require to put bespoke quotes together for you - basically, making the bespoke order process much easier for both of us.
  • A “Your Rides” section where we will encourage you to send us photos of your rides, monthly prizes will also be on offer.

In addition to the above features we are also starting to take our first steps into trimming vans and camper vans - some time soon information and photos will appear on the website for these new bespoke services.

Exciting times, watch this space.

In other news...

Lead times…

Lead times are now near enough back to normal and pretty much all standard product range orders (except seat cover kits) are going out within 2 weeks.

We anticipate that within the next 2 to 3 weeks our lead times will be back down to 1 week for  standard product range orders (with seat cover kits taking upwards of 2 weeks).

201703%20Lead%20Times_zpsgjeqfhv6.jpg

This months special offer…

A brilliant 10% off Classic Mini arm rest consoles.

201703%20Monthly%20Offer_zps7wk03eui.jpg

Coupon code is: March17

Valid until 23:59 on 31/03/2017.

To claim this special offer please add the coupon code above into the ‘Coupon code' box - which is found on the Optimise Automotive shopping basket.

Full special offer (coupon code) terms & conditions can be found on our website.

Have a great day.

Regards,

#469 briancaveman2003

briancaveman2003

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 02:50 PM

already ordered some door cards forgot i can get 10% discount 

Edited by briancaveman2003, 05 March 2017 - 07:46 AM.

#470 briancaveman2003

briancaveman2003

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 12 March 2017 - 05:54 PM

Please set up my TMF+ discount i need to order some bits please

#471 roberts

roberts

Optimise Automotive

• Traders
  • 3,295 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 09:12 AM

Hello,

Yes I certainly can set that up for - instructions on how to set the discount up can be found in the opening post of this thread.

Basically, please email me ([email protected]) stating your TMF username, I will then check the reply in the thread (to check that you are a registered TMF+ member) and reply to the email with your discount coupon code (which is unique to you). I will also include within the email reply instructions regarding how to claim the 10% discount.

Regards

#472 briancaveman2003

briancaveman2003

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 09:50 AM

Hello,

Regards

also placed a order on your site for door panel set 10-11 days ago not heard from you yet number is: 6350 can you check for me 

#473 roberts

roberts

Optimise Automotive

• Traders
  • 3,295 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 10:00 AM

Hello,

Regards

also placed a order on your site for door panel set 10-11 days ago not heard from you yet number is: 6350 can you check for me 

Good morning,

Order 3650 is scheduled for manufacture and dispatch this week.

Regards

#474 roberts

roberts

Optimise Automotive

• Traders
  • 3,295 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 03:08 PM

Good afternoon TMF,

Want to show off your ride?

Then submit a photo of your car looking its best into our monthly online competition, “Your Rides”.

We will be publishing all entries on our website (HERE) and each month we will choose our favourite 5 photos and put them to the vote over on our Facebook page, the one with the most likes will win a £50 Optimise Automotive gift voucher.

Submit%20your%20entry%20here_zpsm8yaaoxd

Please Note As this is the first month of the competition we will be running it until the end of April, before putting our favourite 5 photos to the vote on Facebook.

Please share and let everyone know about the competition.

Regards,

Your%20Rides_zpso8fvnr3m.jpg

#475 Ni83mini

Ni83mini

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 08:21 PM

Hi Andy. Just received some colour samples, excellent quality and I look forwards to doing business with you soon

Regards
Andrew

#476 roberts

roberts

Optimise Automotive

• Traders
  • 3,295 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 03:21 PM

Another Lead Times Update…

It is becoming apparent that our current level of orders is the “norm” and despite our best attempts to reduce lead times, it is simply not going to be possible. Since October 2016 we have had a very consistent level of orders and it looks like this hight number of orders is here to stay.

As a result, we anticipate our lead times to remain at upwards of 2 weeks.

Unfortunately, the current lead times are simply the downside of our own success and theres nothing that we can do about it.  We do plan on adding to the team towards the end of this year, but until the uncertainty surrounding our EU exit is confirmed, we cannot take the financial risk of employing any additional members of staff.

Until then, all we can regrettably advise is that you place your orders well in advance, to ensure that you are not left waiting.

In other news...

This time last year we were fitting out Danny Hopkins Jensen Interceptor on the Practical Classics stand, at the Practical Classics Restoration Show. This year the car is being finished off on the live stage and Andy will be on the live stage, getting interviewed by Danny about the project (Sunday @ 10:45), so make sure you check it out.

We can't wait to see this this beautiful Interceptor finished.

20170401_zpsj0dvamle.jpg

Your Rides...

A new feature added to our website is “Your Rides”.

Very simple, submit a photo to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Optimise Automotive gift voucher.

Please Note As this is the first month of the competition we will be running it until the end of April, before putting our favourite 5 photos to the vote on Facebook.

Paul%20Phillips_zpsgnstltft.jpg

Want to show off your ride? Then submit a photo of your car looking its best into our monthly online competition, “your rides”.

We will be publishing all entries on our website (HERE) and each month we will choose our favourite 5 photos and put them to the vote over on our Facebook page, the one with the most likes will win a £50 Optimise Automotive gift voucher.

Have a great day.

Regards,

#477 roberts

roberts

Optimise Automotive

• Traders
  • 3,295 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 10:05 AM

Price Increases... (Sorry)

Regrettably, we will be increasing prices across our product ranges over the coming weeks and months.

A majority of our prices were actually set way back in 2010, when national minimum wage was £5.93, there was no such thing as a work based pension and the UK was part of the EU. Fast forward to 2017, national minimum wage has increased to £7.50, all employees are legally entitled to a pension and the UK has left the EU.

Breaking those three key areas down for you, means the following:

• Wages here at Optimise have gone up in relation with minimum wage, increasing our hourly labour costs.

• We now pay a yearly pensions contribution of roughly £300 per employee (this figure will steadily increase to £900 by 2019).

• Since Brexit we have already seen a slight increase on material costs (namely foam, carpet and leatherette), we can only hope that Theresa manages to broker us a cracking deal for imports from Asia (where a majority of leatherette, foam etc. is manufactured), otherwise further price increases will be inevitable.

We have held off as long as possible but regrettably, price increases are now unavoidable.

We are still calculating final increases - but we do anticipate that they will be around the 20% and 30% mark.

20170515_zpsgo8tzxer.jpeg

In other news...

We have made the decision to remove dash rail covers from our product range and only offer dash rail retrims.

This is something that we have been considering for the past 12 months - basically, fitting the covers to the dash rails is a skilled job and throughout the years we have always received a high percentage of people reporting problems when fitting our covers.

However, there isn’t a problem with the covers - (as above) fitting the covers is a skilled job and if you don’t know what you are doing, you can easily get it terribly wrong.

Moving forward, you will now need to send us your dash rails to have them retrimmed.

Information and prices can be found on the website here: LINK

This is the first of a number of product range updates that will be introduced over the coming months, including sun visor covers/retrims and also a complete overhaul of our seat cover designs.

Watch this space.

Padded_Dash_Rail_Covers_-_Both_02_zpsice

Your Rides...

This months "your rides" competition has just finished and you can cast your vote on our Facebook page.

Logo__Writing_Facebook_zpsvlnuhmin.png

Your_Rides_zpsk5fzezp4.jpeg

Want to show off your ride? Then submit a photo of your car looking its best into our monthly online competition, “your rides”.

Have a great day.

Regards,

#478 craigr91

craigr91

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 429 posts
  • Local Club: nwminiclub

Posted 02 May 2017 - 06:09 PM

I'm a long way off ot yet... but os the vinyl roof available for estates?

#479 Chris.Williams

Chris.Williams

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 08:16 PM

I'm after some C pillar covers, I seem to only be able to buy them as part of a hood lining kit. My lining is mint, only the C's have let go.
Can you do anything for me? They are in white crackle colour.
Cheers

#480 roberts

roberts

Optimise Automotive

• Traders
  • 3,295 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 07:54 AM

I'm a long way off ot yet... but os the vinyl roof available for estates?

No unfortunately you can only install a vinyl roof on a flat/smooth roof.

I'm after some C pillar covers, I seem to only be able to buy them as part of a hood lining kit. My lining is mint, only the C's have let go.
Can you do anything for me? They are in white crackle colour.
Cheers

Sorry, we only offer the C pillar trim with the headlining kits (we also don't offer the original crackle cream option, the nearest match we offer would be a smooth cream white I think).

Regards,

Andy @ Optimise Automtoive.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users