roberts

Optimise Automotive

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,294 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 07:55 AM

Is this still active?

Good morning,

Yes, still active/open for business - how can I help?

Regards
Andy @ Optimise Automotive

#498 roberts

roberts

Optimise Automotive

• Traders
  • 3,294 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 08:06 AM

Is this still active?

Sorry, just seen your email....

I have checked out your TMF group status and unfortunately you are not registered as a TMF+ member. Sorry, but the discount is for TMF+ subscribers only, which means to be eligible for the 5% Optimise Automotive TMF+ discount you first of all need to register as a TMF+ member.

Details of TMF+ and instructions on how to register can be found here: LINK

Regards

#499 whiskymac

whiskymac

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 04:58 PM

Please set up my TMF+ discount

#500 MiniJosh92

MiniJosh92

Camshaft & Stage Two Head

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,689 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 12:13 PM

Please set up my TMF+ discount

#501 WafuMini

WafuMini

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 09:28 AM

Please can you set up my TMF+ discount. Many thanks

#502 Sean C

Sean C

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 196 posts
  • Local Club: ESMOC

Posted 28 June 2017 - 04:32 PM

Hi Andy, 

Can you please set me up for your discount code. Also, do you do the front parcel shelf? My mini is a 1977 with the centre speedo as pictured

Kind regards,

Sean

DSC_0157_zps1u8kowtz.jpg

#503 roberts

roberts

Optimise Automotive

• Traders
  • 3,294 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 08:22 AM

Hi Andy, 

Can you please set me up for your discount code. Also, do you do the front parcel shelf? My mini is a 1977 with the centre speedo as pictured

Kind regards,

Sean

DSC_0157_zps1u8kowtz.jpg

Good morning Sean,

Yes I certainly can set that up for - instructions on how to set the discount up can be found in the opening post of this thread.

Basically, please email me ([email protected]) stating your TMF username, I will then check the reply in the thread (to check that you are a registered TMF+ member) and reply to the email with your discount coupon code (which is unique to you). I will also include within the email reply instructions regarding how to claim the 5% discount.

And with regards to the dash trim, yes - it can be found on the website here: LINK

Regards

#504 roberts

roberts

Optimise Automotive

• Traders
  • 3,294 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 03:59 PM

This months news, direct from Optimise HQ.

Premises modifications & a shop coming soon...

Over the past few months we have been extremely busy behind the scenes making modifications to Optimise HQ.

The modifications include a new display area, a new packaging workbench and new lighting throughout the ground floor. Further modifications are to follow shortly, which will then allow us to finally open up our shop.

We are hoping to have everything finished by the Autumn and fingers crossed our shop will be opening in time for Christmas.

July%2001_zpsaqfs8zs5.jpg

Price Increases

As we reported back in May, we are in the process of increasing our prices.

We anticipate that the increases will take 2 to 3 months to completely calculate and we hope to have everything finalised by the beginning of October.

Revamping our entire product range costings is a long process and we are busy creating new time sheets for everything that we manufacturer.  Basically, since we originally set our prices we have developed massively (in relation to our growth) and we now manufacture a vast majority of the product ranges using different methods than we originally used - so it's a case of starting again.

Our new costings will gradually be collected and final new prices will be listed on the website sometime in October/November. Until then, prices have already increased slightly (on some products) and they will continue to increase over the coming months.

July%2002_zpsqwrsqqpz.jpg  July%2003_zpsv7xp5ijc.jpg

Regards,

Andy @ Optimise Automtoive

#505 DJLOCKE619

DJLOCKE619

Just On Tickover

• Noobies
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 09:33 AM

Please se up my TMF discount

#506 roberts

roberts

Optimise Automotive

• Traders
  • 3,294 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 09:13 AM

Good morning,

Yes I certainly can set that up for - instructions on how to set the discount up can be found in the opening post of this thread.

Basically, please email me ([email protected]) stating your TMF username, I will then check the reply in the thread (to check that you are a registered TMF+ member) and reply to the email with your discount coupon code (which is unique to you). I will also include within the email reply instructions regarding how to claim the 5% discount.

Regards

#507 DJLOCKE619

DJLOCKE619

Just On Tickover

• Noobies
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 11:21 AM

Good morning,

Regards

I have already sent you an email with my details and had no reply

#508 roberts

roberts

Optimise Automotive

• Traders
  • 3,294 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 03:03 PM

I have already sent you an email with my details and had no reply

Good afternoon,

No emails received with regards to TMF+ sorry, the email address is: [email protected]

Regards

#509 Readers14

Readers14

Speeding Along Now

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 408 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 07:02 PM

Good evening Andy,
Email sent to activate my TMF+ discount.

Many thanks,

Jon

#510 roberts

roberts

Optimise Automotive

• Traders
  • 3,294 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 03:41 PM

This months news, direct from Optimise HQ.

201708_03.jpg

Progress with plans & product updates...

Another month and another quick update with regards to our new pricing structures & product updates…

The eagle eyed amongst you will have noticed that over the past four weeks there have been numerous updates on the website, including new layouts, new prices and new trim options.

As part of our new pricing we are working our way through the Classic Mini product range and making various updates - we always listen to you guys and strive to make improvements wherever and whenever possible.

This has resulted in a few of our products being deleted from the product range (something that you will likely never notice, as it is options and specifications that you don’t want or buy anyway) and also a few new options have been added.

Most notable is the introduction of three new leatherette colours to the product range:

• Light brown.
  • Adriatic blue.
  • Light blue.

The updated vinyl leatherette (standard) colour chart can be viewed here: LINK

Plenty of updates are still to follow, including newly constructed one-piece door cappings, sun visor retrims and (something that we are very excited about) a new range of bespoke dashboard facia options (including carbon fibre vinyl's, burr wood vinyl's and printed vinyl's), which we are looking to introduce within the next few weeks.

As I say every month at the moment, watch this space… exciting times ahead.

201708_02.jpg

We are interviewing next week to add a new member to the team…

After a few months of collecting application forms next week we are interviewing to fill the job vacancy here at Optimise.

This is a new position, that we have created simply to reduce our lead times - the new member of the team will be working on nothing other than our range of “popular products”, even (for the first time ever) allowing us to keep a stock of items.

This in return will free up more time for the rest of the team (we estimate that it will free up around 30 hours a week) and this should help to dramatically reduce our lead times across the product ranges.

The successful candidate will be starting in early September and… we can’t wait.

As above, exciting times ahead here at Optimise HQ.

201708_04.jpg

Have a great day.

Regards,

Andy @ Optimise Automtoive

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users