#46 sir Jake the brit

sir Jake the brit

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 227 posts
  • Local Club: looking for one

Posted 01 August 2009 - 07:24 AM

celica 1.8 vvti is a joke car, my mate had one and it was apauling, then it blew up lol. :w00t: not my fave car if you havnt guessed already.

not aimed at you directly, i just aint a fan in any way of them, hairdressers car.

old celicas are cool tho.

fair play on the leon tho :w00t:

That, IMO, sounds like a direct attempt at trying to start and argument! if it wasn't directed at him you should of just said, i don't like celica's.....

it would take the leon but not the celica mate, the 6 speed gbox is treaty and creates quick acceleration, it also wouldnt outcorner the celica neither :teehee:

LOLZ at what Chris said HAHAHA! :w00t:

a 1.8 celica with at most 180bhp is not a rocket mate, there not sports cars sorry and handling wise a mini would kill it, though not that horrid black one

on topic, that car is *melonsing* awefull there isn't a part of it i'd keep. the exhausts are a joke, a 600bhp scooby wouldn't need 2 so why would a pop and fart pissy 1.6 need it.

the filler cap looks like a sticker and is in THE gayest place ever.

why has it got a roll cage, it won't go fast enough to flip over before all the filler and the skirting board excuse of a body kit comes off.

that is the worst looking mini i've seen this side of any prat who puts 17's on mini's

ruined.

Edited by sir Jake the brit, 01 August 2009 - 07:25 AM.

#47 rick.spi

rick.spi

Camshaft & Stage Two Head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,686 posts
  • Local Club: "WOT NO BRAKES"

Posted 01 August 2009 - 04:49 PM

celica 1.8 vvti is a joke car, my mate had one and it was apauling, then it blew up lol. :xxx: not my fave car if you havnt guessed already.

not aimed at you directly, i just aint a fan in any way of them, hairdressers car.

old celicas are cool tho.

fair play on the leon tho :thumbsup:

That, IMO, sounds like a direct attempt at trying to start and argument! if it wasn't directed at him you should of just said, i don't like celica's.....

no its not, thats why i said fair play on the leon :(

#48 bingobango

bingobango

Mini Mad

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 02:37 PM

ow did it blow up? was he driving it like a spoon? did he maintai the engine regularly-engine dont just blow up, especially toyota's. :S Very dodgy if yer ask me pal.

#49 rick.spi

rick.spi

• Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 03:50 PM

a lot of the vvti 140 motors go faulty... common problems with the heads.

#50 bingobango

bingobango

Mini Mad

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 08:08 AM

LOLZ! They dont just blow up though mate and it isnt that common anyway... i think your tellin porkie pies fella.

TRUS.

#51 rick.spi

rick.spi

• Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 03:01 PM

thats what he got told... started tapping in the head got worse and worse then he conked on the a14 big time lol... loadsa people said to him its common on the 140 models. dont know exacty what went wrong with the head but it *melonsed* the engine up a treat. brought a recon one in the end.

Edited by rick.spi, 07 August 2009 - 03:02 PM.

#52 bingobango

bingobango

Mini Mad

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 02:10 PM

had mine 3 years with no problems at all so.......

#53 The Matt

The Matt

You don't escape that easily.....

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,229 posts
  • Name: Matt
  • Local Club: Welsh Border Minis

Posted 11 August 2009 - 04:58 PM

This Toymota forum may interest you............

Toys

In the mean time, some people like the mini, some people don't. I do like the way some people are saying it won't be that quick. It's a mini with around 100bhp and a 5 speed gearbox, so I reckon it's going to be a fair bit nippier than your average Cooper! It may not look to everyone's taste, but hey, if we were all the same then it'd be a pretty boring world to live in!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users