2 replies to this topic

#1 ian

ian

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 676 posts

Posted 22 September 2005 - 05:25 PM

hi all, i need to buy a new gun, after i never cleaned my old one properly after the last car i painted :)
i prefer the gravity fed ones, (seem to work better with them for some reason) but anyone recomened a good gun?
ive been looking at sealey, are they any good?

#2 bristolminimad

bristolminimad

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 850 posts
  • Local Club: Swindon Mini AsoCiates

Posted 22 September 2005 - 06:25 PM

i use devilbiss in work, but they are £380 per gun. if you are using it ocasionaly, sealy should be ok, but with most things, get the best for what you can afford. have a look in machine mart, i use one for my primer gun and that seems fine!!!!!!

#3 Tarks

Tarks

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 727 posts
  • Local Club: is there a local club? lol

Posted 22 September 2005 - 07:39 PM

hi all, i need to buy a new gun, after i never cleaned my old one properly after the last car i painted :)
i prefer the gravity fed ones, (seem to work better with them for some reason) but anyone recomened a good gun?
ive been looking at sealey, are they any good?

a tip for you!!!!! cleaning ! go to a dulux trade centre! and ask for brush mate fluid clean your gun in this ! its very good but remove all rubber! seals first
!!
oh and try dedicating your guns to a spec jop as you should re jet your gun to suit either primer aor a top coat paint as they all hold diff vicosities! and your finish will suffer !

i use same brands as BMM and they are well worth buying !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users