9 replies to this topic

#1 E.L.M.O

E.L.M.O

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,953 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 12:34 AM

Along time ago there was a company who built mini acceroris and in product range there was a long rather large centre console that reached all the way down and fitted over the handbreak also. anyone remember the company and got a link?

#2 roberts

roberts

Optimise Automotive

• Traders
  • 3,294 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 10:18 AM

think that was me... and the company name your after would be Equinox Styling, obviously now Optimise Automotive.

Anyway, do you mean these???

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Your timing is quite possibly randomly perfect though, next week I was going to be getting a limited number of these consoles for sale.

As part of the development process for the new centre consoles we have manufactured 10 of these, so we can sell them in order to receive feedback regarding the ergonomic improvements over the often criticised readily available consoles.

More info regarding the consoles can be found here: LINK

Anyway, trim & accessories options for this offer are limited, they are only available for RHD Mini's, the faces are blank and you can have the following trim options:

Carpeted Sides (colours available): Black, red, blue, BRG green and dark grey

Vinyl Faces (colours available): Black, cooper red, royal blue, dark green and middle grey

There is also a limited number of chrome surrounds and leather gaiters available (in a range of colours: black, blue and red), for the handbrake and gear stick, it will be first come first serve for these.

The consoles are available for £40 (+P&P), but if you fill in and return the questionnaire (that will be supplied) to us we will refund you £20. So you will get the console for £20.

Thanks
Andy @ Optimise Automotive.

p.s. if these are not the consoles you are thinking of let me know I'll delete all of this >_<

#3 ScottyBoi

ScottyBoi

One Carb Or Two?

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,128 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 10:45 AM

Thats a real nice design! When do you think you will have them by? >_<:D:D

#4 E.L.M.O

E.L.M.O

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • 3,953 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 11:18 AM

That exactly the one I meant!

Is there any way to develop a arm rest into the design?

#5 roberts

roberts

Optimise Automotive

• Traders
  • 3,294 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 11:32 AM

Thats a real nice design! When do you think you will have them by? >_<:D:D

As I said above, they will be available next week and there are a limit number of 10 available. They are not the final design, they are the old design and are simply being used for research purposes only, once the 10 have gone that's it, we will not be manufacturing any more.

As a result you will have to wait until we release the new design in early 2010, if everything goes to plan we hope to be releasing them to coincide with the Bingley Hall show in late January.

That exactly the one I meant!

Is there any way to develop a arm rest into the design?

As I said above, this isn't the final design and it is only being used for research purposes. As a result they come as the are, so no room for anything else what so ever and they are only available in the trimming listed.

The new design is still under development and introducing an arm rest is something we are looking at, however, we are not quite sure about it as the gap between the seats, in some cases, is very small, making it difficult to introduce an all in one console and arm rest.

Hope that helps :)
Andy

#6 ScottyBoi

ScottyBoi

One Carb Or Two?

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,128 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 12:03 PM

As I said above, they will be available next week and there are a limit number of 10 available. They are not the final design, they are the old design and are simply being used for research purposes only, once the 10 have gone that's it, we will not be manufacturing any more.

As a result you will have to wait until we release the new design in early 2010, if everything goes to plan we hope to be releasing them to coincide with the Bingley Hall show in late January.

Cheers Andy! Thanks for the info! Is there arny chance on getting 1 of the 10! Is it like first come first served kind of thing?! >_<

#7 captainjack15

captainjack15

Up Into Fourth

• Banned
  • 3,925 posts
  • Local Club: Somerset Rusteez

Posted 05 September 2009 - 01:07 PM

Yeah I would love one... but with an arm rest in it too please!! :) So I shall wait until January >_<

#8 roberts

roberts

Optimise Automotive

• Traders
  • 3,294 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 04:17 PM

Cheers Andy! Thanks for the info! Is there arny chance on getting 1 of the 10! Is it like first come first served kind of thing?! :w00t:

Yes first come first serve, let me get it sorted.. I'll post again on Monday with the info! However, if people above this post want one (or if you have pm'ed or emailed me) then I will reserve them for you.

Just to inform everyone though there are only 3 set of gaiters & chrome surrounds:

1 x Black
1 x Red
1 x Blue

So once these are gone they will be sold without, still for £40 (minus £20 if you complete and return the questionnaire).

Yeah I would love one... but with an arm rest in it too please!! :w00t: So I shall wait until January :w00t:

That sounds good to me :kiss: the final designs are quite a lot different to this, I'll try and get some images posted asap.

#9 captainjack15

captainjack15

Up Into Fourth

• Banned
  • 3,925 posts
  • Local Club: Somerset Rusteez

Posted 05 September 2009 - 04:56 PM

I asked you a while ago about it actually :w00t: I remember calling you Robert :kiss:

#10 roberts

roberts

Optimise Automotive

• Traders
  • 3,294 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 11:15 AM

Hey guys and gals,

As promised: LINK

Those of you who have already contacted me you are about to receive an email/pm.

Thanks Again
Andy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users