#16 Ethel

Ethel

..is NOT a girl!

• TMF Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,406 posts
  • Local Club: none

Posted 12 October 2009 - 01:05 PM

Get yourself some photos of the remains if you can. If they indicate the condition they may help if you have difficulty getting a decent offer off your insurers.

#17 sazal

sazal

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts
  • Local Club: DCMOC

Posted 12 October 2009 - 03:53 PM

:wub: Oh no, sorry to hear about it ;D

#18 Henchy

Henchy

Just On Tickover

• Noobies
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Local Club: Not Yet

Posted 06 November 2009 - 12:48 PM

Well after some back and fore with the insurance co, I got a decent offer and have just bought this off of the Bay of EE, going to pick it up on wednesday where it is heading straight for the spray shop to be returned to mintness, its a 1275 GT but with a 990 motor in it at the moment but it comes with an MG metro 1300 motor and a pair of 1275GT motors too all of which need some sorting, but when they are done one will be put in, and the engine swap declared. Will post more pics when its done :withstupid:

Posted Image

Posted Image

#19 Bec

Bec

Crazy About Mini's

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,898 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 01:55 PM

It's nice to see you've got yourself a new clubby after the heartache of loosing your last one. Please make a project thread so we can keep an eye on how it goes, black GTs rock :lol: May you have lots of happiness and mini adventures in your new purchase :withstupid:

#20 ynysforgan6

ynysforgan6

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Local Club: www.southwalesminishow.co.uk

Posted 06 November 2009 - 11:18 PM

Looks like you have a nice project on the go already :D)

Look forward to seeing it around Swansea

#21 Timtom

Timtom

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 11:37 AM

i saw the black clubman for sale and was considering it but its too much for mee ! :D

i got a roundnose instead :thumbsup:

Glad you got another mini, and a hot one at that..

#22 biddles

biddles

Passed Test

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 06:41 PM

Sorry to here about your clubby, I had my Sprite stolen last month, and it heart breaking.

I feel for you mate :)

#23 Henchy

Henchy

Just On Tickover

• Noobies
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Local Club: Not Yet

Posted 21 November 2009 - 05:43 PM

A project thread sounds good, what area of the forum would be best to post in in?

#24 Timtom

Timtom

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 21 November 2009 - 06:01 PM

Mini engined projects

here : http://www.theminifo...hp?showforum=60

#25 Pitcrew6464

Pitcrew6464

Camshaft & Stage Two Head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,673 posts
  • Local Club: mini 7 racing club

Posted 29 November 2009 - 11:50 AM

sorry to hear about you old clubby any news or updates? greta to see the new 1275gt i love them!

#26 miniman andy

miniman andy

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 337 posts
  • Local Club: Tamworth Mini Maniacs

Posted 08 February 2010 - 06:32 PM

Hi there all thanks for your good wishes but unfortunatly I had to go to the salvage yard and identify the body yesterday, my clubby was one of 10 cars stolen in the mount pleasant area of swansea on monday, 2 of which were minis, the thieves have burnt it out completely and the car is a total loss. Some people are truly souless. Anyway I need to get some info on what kind of price I need to claim to replace a mini of this quality, I am considering a black 1275gt, black as I am in mourning :thumbsup:

i would take the shell back and start again. and when i finshed putting it back to how it was. put a slowgan on the back "RUSRRECTED AGAIN ALL THANKS TO MININAPPERS!" :) and get some security on it and put it in a garage.

but then again i have a very loud exhaust and a fuel cut off switch in a hidden location. so no-one can get mine out to the road if they get in it. unless they put it on a trailer.

mines got more security features on than a swiss army knife. and thats just to keep it going.
non of my mates have managed to try and nick it even if i leave the keys in the ignition. and the doors unlocked.
and just laugh at them even trying to move it. :thumbsup:

Edited by miniman andy, 08 February 2010 - 07:03 PM.

#27 tahitigirl

tahitigirl

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 06:51 PM

i would take the shell back and start again. and when i finshed putting it back to how it was. put a slowgan on the back "RUSRRECTED AGAIN ALL THANKS TO MININAPPERS!" :thumbsup: and get some security on it and put it in a garage.

HAHAH that would be awesome!

awww that's some sad news Henchy.....good luck with the latest one, I love black clubby's!

#28 bazzer

bazzer

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 05:03 PM

Well after some back and fore with the insurance co, I got a decent offer and have just bought this off of the Bay of EE, going to pick it up on wednesday where it is heading straight for the spray shop to be returned to mintness, its a 1275 GT but with a 990 motor in it at the moment but it comes with an MG metro 1300 motor and a pair of 1275GT motors too all of which need some sorting, but when they are done one will be put in, and the engine swap declared. Will post more pictures when its done :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Oh you brought it manwell said it went to wales good she has gone to a good home

shame he bined the origanal seats

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users