25 replies to this topic

#16 mini mark

mini mark

One Carb Or Two?

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 876 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 06:48 PM

they arrived today very good just a shame they couldnt say there going to take so long wouldnt mind of they said in the 1st place.

#17 Burnard

Burnard

4 gears good........... .......................5 gears Better

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,350 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 10:14 PM

Still no sign of the door cards after 6 weeks.

Why are they taking money if they cannot supply within their quoted time or be contacted?

Edited by Burnard, 05 November 2009 - 10:15 PM.

#18 gregh55

gregh55

Camshaft & Stage Two Head

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,706 posts
  • Local Club: naaa

Posted 05 November 2009 - 10:22 PM

still not got my boot :lol:

#19 Burnard

Burnard

• Banned
  • 3,350 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 10:23 PM

Does anyone have an address or alternative phone number for them?

#20 john1.2pearl

john1.2pearl

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 11:00 PM

lol ! I had a problem at the start of the year regarding a set of sportspack replicas, waited 4 weeks for them to be delivered after purchasing ...... any way its a long story and im tired ^_^ Needless to say it was well worth the wait and the arches i recieved were top quality, so id recommend them :lol:

#21 Burnard

Burnard

• Banned
  • 3,350 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 09:37 AM

Mine arrive today, and they are appaling, especially after waiting 7 weeks for them.
Ive tried contacting them and had no response.

#22 roofless

roofless

Sticker Pimp

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,215 posts
  • Local Club: central minis

Posted 12 November 2009 - 11:16 AM

Mine arrive today, and they are appaling, especially after waiting 7 weeks for them.

whats wrong with your bits Chris?

#23 The Arc Angels

The Arc Angels

On The Road

• Traders
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 12:50 PM

Hi Everyone,

This is a message from Tris at the arc angels,

Firstly, an apology for everyone with late orders, To be honest we have been totally overwhelmed with the quantity of work coming in over the summer, which is why many orders have been delayed. To make the situation worse, we have had an breakout of staff illness to further delay things.

We pride ourselves in the quality of our work, and don't dispatch anything until it is finished to a very high standard. Which makes 'catching up' difficult.

I have been working seven days a week 14 hours a day for the last five weeks trying to catch up, I know the service we have been providing is not acceptable, which is why I am writing this thread.

All I can say is if you are waiting for products, please be patient, they will be with you very soon. We have completed 80% of the orders and will be delivering early next week.

We do have a staff vacancy currently for a laminator, so If you live in the Exeter/Honiton area, and have experience of high quality composites and a passion for minis, please get in touch via email. there is a job description on our web page www.the-arc-angels.co.uk

Many thanks,

Tris

Edited by The Arc Angels, 12 November 2009 - 01:01 PM.

#24 Burnard

Burnard

• Banned
  • 3,350 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 05:56 PM

The wholes were not in the places i asked for (the ones to mount it too the door, not the ones for the handels)
And both the door cards are damaged, one has machine damage (slipped with the sander?) and the other is chipped on one edge.
Also i ordered and paid for 20 M6 screws, but only recieved 18, although there are 18 holes in the cards i have recieved, so should i have been able to fit them, i would have had enough screws.

I spoke to Arc angels today and they said they would replace these with ones which are correct, pay me back for my return delivery cost and also guaranteed that the new ones will be delivered by the 26th November.
Which is great, It shows that they really do care about their customers, so i will be ordering from them again if i need any more FG parts.

Chris

#25 roofless

roofless

Sticker Pimp

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,215 posts
  • Local Club: central minis

Posted 12 November 2009 - 06:33 PM

The wholes were not in the places i asked for (the ones to mount it too the door, not the ones for the handels)
And both the door cards are damaged, one has machine damage (slipped with the sander?) and the other is chipped on one edge.
Also i ordered and paid for 20 M6 screws, but only recieved 18, although there are 18 holes in the cards i have recieved, so should i have been able to fit them, i would have had enough screws.

I spoke to Arc angels today and they said they would replace these with ones which are correct, pay me back for my return delivery cost and also guaranteed that the new ones will be delivered by the 26th November.
Which is great, It shows that they really do care about their customers, so i will be ordering from them again if i need any more FG parts.

Chris

Glad you got it sorted :)

#26 gregh55

gregh55

Camshaft & Stage Two Head

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,706 posts
  • Local Club: naaa

Posted 07 December 2009 - 11:16 PM

anyone want to buy a mk1 style carbonfibre bootlid showing weave? its great quality from the arc angels. . . .PM me :-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users