215 replies to this topic

#211 Mini-Mad-Craig

Mini-Mad-Craig

Crazy About Metro's

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,298 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 09:19 PM

For those of you that enjoyed Mini Miglia's in the 90's will recognize my latest design. 8 hour's in the making. Complete with TMF logo on the roof.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#212 mike.

mike.

Crazy About Mini's

• Members
  • 6,176 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 11:03 PM

Anyone got the top secret supra? It's unbelievable, awesome drift car when tuned to the max! Takes a little getting used to tho, changing up as it comes on boost otherwise it all gets a little hairy, unless you want it to get a little hairy :crazy:

I've got it. I also recently bought a Ferrari P4 for EIGHTY GRAND :blink: it was undoubtedly bought by someone who cheated, but hey, if it gets me a 10000% discount on the real price, so be it ;)

I've also got a drift spec Range Rover and Shelby GT500KR.

VIP members get cars gifted to them for free. VIP members are the people who bought the premium version of the game and they also get the little crown next to there gamertag in all the online lobbys.

That ferrari was one of the ones the VIPs got given, so thats why you can get them cheap.

#213 skaterava

skaterava

Camshaft & Stage Two Head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,857 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 08:31 AM

That ferrari was one of the ones the VIPs got given, so thats why you can get them cheap.

I thought VIP's only had access to a few extra cars. I had not idea they got cars given to them for free on a regular basis.

I'm getting a tad bored with Forza at the moment, event mode is getting really dull, so i'm just buying unsuspective cars and tuning them. The 80's Trans Am costs 6k, and if you spend another 30k by swapping the engine for a ZR1 lump and race transmission, suddenly it'll do 225mph+ :blink: 200mph cracked for under 40k.

#214 Mini-Mad-Craig

Mini-Mad-Craig

Crazy About Metro's

• Members
  • 9,298 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 11:26 AM

I've almost completed it but i'm still skint. Can anybody gift me something 'spensive? :thumbsup:

#215 skaterava

skaterava

Camshaft & Stage Two Head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,857 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 11:11 PM

I gifted at least 6 million credits worth of stuff to....err, can't remember who! :thumbsup: A fellow TMF'er.

I bought Tekken 6 the other day, so i've been in nostalgia mode lately.

#216 Rover_Mini_Cooper

Rover_Mini_Cooper

Passed Test

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Local Club: oldham & District.

Posted 18 August 2010 - 03:58 PM

i has 378 million :wub: ill send you 1mill as im saving up for 3 unicorn cars at about 450mill EACH !! lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users