#16 mini_mad69

mini_mad69

Let future you worry about it

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,417 posts
  • Local Club: urrrr no

Posted 26 October 2009 - 11:55 PM

Not so keen on the rewinding bit though.

Ok this is my biggest beef with this game!!!!! :D This was on GRID wasn't it? NOT A FAN ATALL!!!!

If you make a mistake tough poop, nuff said, ah diddums and try harder next time?

Push a button and rewind is for pu-ss-ys, as you can tell I really aint a fan, how many of all the people online use it? I dont know? Is there a way to tell if they have used it?

Maybe its just me going OTT but if I'm pushing myself I'd like to know other people online done the same and not coped out.

**Takes anger out on neighbours garden fence** :-

Maybe its dissabled online, as this would surely mess up everyone elses game.

#17 Kam

Kam

Straight to the Point

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,140 posts
  • Local Club: 16vMini club

Posted 27 October 2009 - 12:01 AM

Maybe its dissabled online, as this would surely mess up everyone elses game.

Hope so but I dont think theres anyway of telling? multiplayer would be live times but other runs you'll never know?

#18 B-shaw

B-shaw

One Carb Or Two?

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 944 posts
  • Local Club: www.clubpolo.co.uk

Posted 27 October 2009 - 12:45 AM

The rewind should at least be limited I think

When I 1st knew it was there I wasn't keen. but I'm surprised how much I've used it to be honest. Guess it is cheating but I cant stop myself from using it now I know its there.

But it is an awesome game!!!
I got the super elite bundle with it, then realised I couldn't get a GT3 RS unless I had the LCE. Sooo I traded my norm copy in and got the LCE today :D

Posted Image
Posted Image

And the 500 for good measure haha..

Posted Image

#19 xBR4DLEY

xBR4DLEY

>>mine's still gay<<

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 12:50 AM

I will give any of you a drag race tomorrow
£20 i will win
Appointment time and gamertag:
example:10:37 - Hitler is my uncle

Bet:
example:£4000

PLACE YOUR BETS HERE

Edited by xBR4DLEY, 27 October 2009 - 12:51 AM.

#20 roberts

roberts

Optimise Automotive

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,295 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 09:58 AM

oh its so good.. although the car selection is poor, there the same cars as Forza 2 (practically), no M3 CLS or new Skyline GTR :D

And I think I got a little to carried away with the Fiat 500... it's now a RWD 400+ BHP Ferrari beater!!

#21 xBR4DLEY

xBR4DLEY

>>mine's still gay<<

• Members
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 10:15 AM

oh its so good.. although the car selection is poor, there the same cars as Forza 2 (practically), no M3 CLS or new Skyline GTR :D

And I think I got a little to carried away with the Fiat 500... it's now a RWD 400+ BHP Ferrari beater!!

I will race your Fiat

#22 glennthrower

glennthrower

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts
  • Local Club: Mini Freakz of Sussex

Posted 27 October 2009 - 10:27 AM

I pretty much bought my xbox for this game when it came out, but downloaded the demo and maybe i need to play it again but i didnt enjoy it that much. Ill try it again i think because the graphics are good

G

#23 xBR4DLEY

xBR4DLEY

>>mine's still gay<<

• Members
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 11:06 AM

I pretty much bought my xbox for this game when it came out, but downloaded the demo and maybe i need to play it again but i didnt enjoy it that much. Ill try it again i think because the graphics are good

G

The demos good but its boring as you get crap cars and 1 track
The game is much better

#24 tuktuk

tuktuk

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,231 posts
  • Local Club: Tynemouth Mini Club

Posted 27 October 2009 - 12:41 PM

I bought it today too! First time my xbox has been turned on for ages, had to blow the dust off it lol.

Seems a good game, xboxes are so slow tho :-

Will have to get online again too :D

Are you on it now?

my username thing is tuktuk69 - im not online at the minute, going to make a longer network cable at work today as ive moved my xbox.

i spent lastnight wasting 150k on upgrading a vauxhall vx220. turned of traction and stability control and it just never stops spinning lol

#25 xBR4DLEY

xBR4DLEY

>>mine's still gay<<

• Members
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 01:37 PM

I bought it today too! First time my xbox has been turned on for ages, had to blow the dust off it lol.

Seems a good game, xboxes are so slow tho :(

Will have to get online again too =]

Are you on it now?

my username thing is tuktuk69 - im not online at the minute, going to make a longer network cable at work today as ive moved my xbox.

i spent lastnight wasting 150k on upgrading a vauxhall vx220. turned of traction and stability control and it just never stops spinning lol

Added :)
Yeah it cost so much to upgrade cars , that cars jokes with traction and stability control off i did it on forza 2
I need some money only got like 50k :(

#26 tuktuk

tuktuk

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,231 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 01:43 PM

cool =] i dont know if i will get on untill the weekend as im at work all week.

will have to dig out my headset thingy too :)

**even with the traction control on, the first 3 gears it torque steers and spins all the way up the gears. wish id never wasted my monies on it to be honest lol

Edited by tuktuk, 27 October 2009 - 01:45 PM.

#27 xBR4DLEY

xBR4DLEY

>>mine's still gay<<

• Members
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 01:52 PM

cool =] i dont know if i will get on untill the weekend as im at work all week.

will have to dig out my headset thingy too :)

**even with the traction control on, the first 3 gears it torque steers and spins all the way up the gears. wish id never wasted my monies on it to be honest lol

alright yeah
you should sell it then lol
i still think they should have put minis
they would have been sick in drag races with very little weight and a V8 and 4WD lol

#28 Mini-Mad-Craig

Mini-Mad-Craig

Crazy About Metro's

• Members
  • 9,298 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 03:23 PM

I thought it'd be like number 2 and go on forever, like the online community for Forza 2 was still sky high 2 weeks back. I expect number 3 will be the same, altohough i have to admit im kind of bored of it already. Done a few online races and nobody seems to know what a racing line is, or how to brake properly, Hopefully i'l find some decent Sim racers and start racing with them :)

#29 tuktuk

tuktuk

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,231 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 03:41 PM

ages ago when i used to play on forza2 i started a race online with damages on... first corner some noblet smashed into the back of me, then complained because i never told him damages were on... i was like shut it prick, you shouldnt drive into the back of me

#30 Mini-Mad-Craig

Mini-Mad-Craig

Crazy About Metro's

• Members
  • 9,298 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 05:25 PM

ages ago when i used to play on forza2 i started a race online with damages on... first corner some noblet smashed into the back of me, then complained because i never told him damages were on... i was like shut it prick, you shouldnt drive into the back of me

Exactly, I think the problem is most people look at Forza as "arcade", which it is compared to pc games like Rfactor and RACE Evolution, there simulations, but that doesnt mean you have to drive like a complete and utter prick. You cant win a race at the first corner is somthing that most people that play forza need to learn if you ask me :) they have no racing form, its just litterally pedal to the metal over take as many people as you can, they dont wait for a suitable opportunity, its just straight up the inside when your following the racing line and trying to hit an apex, and when you get taken out by some idiot and they write your car of on forza its just the most annoying thing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users