Basically, say all the most active/frequent visitors on here enter their names in a virtual hat and toward the end of November the names are drawn in pairs, each side contacted via PM/Email with the other's details?
Set a limit of something like £5 including gift, card and postage and see what randomness ensues
Good Idea / Bad Idea?
Rules & Regulations
As per the above edit, the rules and regulations of The TMF Secret Santa 2009 Draw are as follows:
- £10 limit inc gift, card and P&P.
- The gift must somehow be linked to the recipients Mini. In the absence of a Mini, the gift may be randomly selected as long as it complies with the other rules.
- No socks, smellies or ties unless somehow related to Minis.
- No going to Halfords, just to add to the challenge
- All gifts are to be properly presented as gifts, with seasonal wrapping/tags etc.
We will be holding the Draw on 20th November and contacting those involved with details of who they are nominated as Secret Santa for. Do not supply personal details here or in other related threads. Vern's Playmate (bec) will be collecting shortly via PM.
Edited by GottaDesigner, 08 November 2009 - 03:04 PM.