- 1990 Rover Cooper / Mini 30
- 998cc, weber and extractors fitted, stainless exhaust
- Hilos, negative camber arms, adjustable tie rods, adjustable rear camber and castor plates, gaz adjustable shocks
- Cooper S brakes
- Mk1 rear lights, stainless bumpers with overriders, mk1 cooper grill and badges, mk1 number plate bracket
- Chrome Bullet mirrors, grille buttons
- Alloy Sump guard
- Body original with no rust or patches, perfect condition paint (Vermillion Red with Black roof), ex japanese car
- Black bonnet stripes
- 13x7 Superlites
- Fake twin tank with Monza fuel caps
- Group 6 Arches
- New Windscreen rubbers front and rear
- Chrome around drivers door upper frame
- Early mini centre speedo and dash
- New Carpet
- Mk3 Mini seats
- Aftermarket steering wheel
- Boot board and lined
I was just wondering what this car would be worth in the UK?
PS - hpw would the value change with a worked 970 Cooper S motor with 3 synchro straight cut close ratio box?
Edited by CobraV8, 09 November 2009 - 08:24 AM.