No replies to this topic

#1 Jimmy Hat

Jimmy Hat

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 960 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 11:55 PM

I'm interested to know how much you guys reckon my Mini would be worth as I really have no idea and I may sell it in the future, I wouldnt mind a Sportspack :D

It's a very solid Flame red '92 City, with a 998 auto that runs superbly and doesn't smoke, 46k miles, everything on it's completely sound. One of the wings is slightly scabby near where it meets the scuttle but that's about it.
Mod wise it's got a fair bit, I'll try to list it all:

Stage 1 kit.
Chrome number plate light, bumpers, roof trim, badge, handles, mirrors, clear indicators all round. All new-ish.
Full custom interior in red and cream, it's not finished yet but the cream and red one at the bottom of Here's what it's been modelled on and it's pretty much exactly the same. All newly done, including the seats and new roof lining.
Sound system including 2 component speakers in the front, 4 Infinity 6x9s in the back, 1 4 channel and 1 2 channel FLi amp and a Vibe CBR10 in the boot.
Full cat 1 alarm with central remote locking and proximity sensors.

What you reckon?? I was thinking along the lines of 2500 but I've seen similar ones go for more so what do you think?

Edited by Jimmy Hat, 18 November 2009 - 12:01 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users