33 replies to this topic

#31 Sean12

Sean12

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 08:41 AM

Jaysmini is deff going to have a lot of Reading to do when he logs on next lol at the end of the day jay it's ur mini ur garage/house and it is completely up to you what you do with it. Good luck with project

#32 R1minimagic

R1minimagic

Up Into Fourth

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,658 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 01:27 PM

Petrol vapourises at well below any ambient temperature you would find in the outdoors, and I guess he's going to replace those fuel pipes for a bike engine convrsion, but lets not get bogged in that. I reckon we've hijacked his thread enough....

If it's spread all over the floor maybe, but not if it's sat in the fuel pipes, it will take a long time to evaporate, but let's not get bogged down in that eh.

Good luck with the project Jay, let's see some more piccies >_<

#33 rhys mate

rhys mate

On The Road

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 10:47 PM

bring on some more pictures!! never mind the ""comments"" of the other "experts"!!

#34 Retro_10s

Retro_10s

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,129 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 09:36 AM

Ferocity of the posts is all up to how the OP takes them - I personally didn't find them that harsh as they are genuine concerns - and If you're concerned about the quality of some work, i.e. you wouldn't be sure if it was safe enough etc then it is only through meeting the demands of the OP who asked for help and pointers that the opinions were voiced.

Regardless - I look forward to reading this thread develop - keep those pictures coming and lets keep the thread a good one.

Happy new year to all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users