6 replies to this topic

#1 mspd_ant

mspd_ant

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 08:07 PM

Just wanted to give a big thumbs up :lol: to ABS (body_stylist) on here. Ordered a fibreglass 16v bonnet on thurs from his christmas grotto thingy, it arrived today as promised looking bloody brilliant. Very impressive, professional service. VERY PLEASED.

#2 1275 SPRITE

1275 SPRITE

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,188 posts
  • Local Club: Wreake Mini Wanderers

Posted 22 December 2009 - 08:44 PM

Just wanted to give a big thumbs up :lol: to ABS (body_stylist) on here. Ordered a fibreglass 16v bonnet on thurs from his christmas grotto thingy, it arrived today as promised looking bloody brilliant. Very impressive, professional service. VERY PLEASED.

Thats good to hear. What is the fit like? I've got a F/G bonnet and the fit is terrible, its not curved like the front panel, and there is around a 10mm gap around the edge. Not sure where its from though...

#3 Shifty

Shifty

Sponsored by Fosters (tm)

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,128 posts
  • Name: Sean
  • Local Club: TMF

Posted 22 December 2009 - 08:49 PM

Thats good to hear. What is the fit like? I've got a F/G bonnet and the fit is terrible, its not curved like the front panel, and there is around a 10mm gap around the edge. Not sure where its from though...

I'm sure that bonnet you've got isn't actually for a mini!!!

#4 ad53ggz

ad53ggz

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 09:07 PM

Just wanted to give a big thumbs up :D to ABS (body_stylist) on here. Ordered a fibreglass 16v bonnet on thurs from his christmas grotto thingy, it arrived today as promised looking bloody brilliant. Very impressive, professional service. VERY PLEASED.

I'm sure that bonnet you've got isn't actually for a mini!!!

hmmm.. i ordered a flip front, bonnet, doors and boot and i was very happy with all the bits i got. Was very pleased with the service i got from tony a big thumbs up from me as well!

#5 Shifty

Shifty

Sponsored by Fosters (tm)

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,128 posts
  • Name: Sean
  • Local Club: TMF

Posted 22 December 2009 - 09:12 PM

OOPPSS!!

Just to be clear!!

THE BONNET I WAS TALKING ABOUT DIDN'T COME FROM ABS!!!

(sorry for the caps, just needed to make a point!!)

#6 emalee

emalee

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 813 posts
  • Local Club: west of england

Posted 22 December 2009 - 09:30 PM

just want to say a massive thanks to ABS, paid for a new bonnet at the weekend through the grotto deal and as promised it arrived today

Massive Thumbs up

Thanks VERY Much :D

#7 1275 SPRITE

1275 SPRITE

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,188 posts
  • Local Club: Wreake Mini Wanderers

Posted 22 December 2009 - 09:40 PM

OOPPSS!!

Just to be clear!!

THE BONNET I WAS TALKING ABOUT DIDN'T COME FROM ABS!!!

(sorry for the caps, just needed to make a point!!)

Sorry yes, as shifty said, it wasn't an ABS bonnet I got, but was just curious as to how the ABS ones fit??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users