Photo

Mean Looking Clubby's

Best Answer Tupers , 14 July 2013 - 12:47 PM

Technically you can although they where never made in the UK. .

The red clubman above is an Australian Clubman van. Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
414 replies to this topic

#91 billyboy83

billyboy83

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • Local Club: www.16vminiclub.com

Posted 21 August 2010 - 11:40 AM

BlakeMcCall Its a body pin as its a steel removable front end. i made a plate up out stainless steel so it was nice and thick and could take the weight of the steel front end.

#92 benb12

benb12

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,483 posts
  • Local Club: Medway Mini Club

Posted 21 August 2010 - 11:46 AM

Mine on the left, MiniJosh92's on the right

Posted Image

#93 hayling mini

hayling mini

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Local Club: 16v Mini

Posted 21 August 2010 - 03:10 PM

This is mine from MITP last Sunday
Posted Image

#94 1275 SPRITE

1275 SPRITE

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,188 posts
  • Local Club: Wreake Mini Wanderers

Posted 21 August 2010 - 04:03 PM

What engine is in your clubby estate ^ it was really impressive on sunday!

#95 hayling mini

hayling mini

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Local Club: 16v Mini

Posted 21 August 2010 - 04:41 PM

What engine is in your clubby estate ^ it was really impressive on sunday!

Hi, thanks for the comment, the engine is, 1340 Suzuki, forged internals, TD04 Turbo @ 23PSI, Cosworth 60mm throttle body, 500cc Evo injectors, Haltech ECU. Mapped at 248.9 BHP, oh & its AWD:)
Sunday was our first trip to the quarter & it ran a 12.3 which I was really pleased with.
Vid of 12.3 run:

Regards

Jerry

#96 79 clubby

79 clubby

Mini Mad

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  • Local Club: .

Posted 21 August 2010 - 06:57 PM

Hi, Mine is a custom colour i had made with my paint sprayer. It is based on trophy blue but with different silver and metallics added.

I had images through the reply button, theres a option to add files. Or you can load them on to photobucket, flickr etc and then add them as an image on here using img codes

HI
i will try to add pic of my cllubby as mine is painted in rover trophy blue with silver under the blue first .let me no what you guys think of it heres a pic of it

Attached Files

• Attached File  015.jpg   242.13K   26 downloads

Edited by 79 clubby, 21 August 2010 - 07:00 PM.

#97 carts60

carts60

One Carb Or Two?

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,007 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 12:59 AM

Posted Image

AHAHAHAHAHA PMSL THAT NUMBER PLATE IS BRILLIANT (not in a gay way) :angel:

#98 yousmeg

yousmeg

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 839 posts
  • Local Club: Not yet...

Posted 22 August 2010 - 01:47 AM

Posted Image

AHAHAHAHAHA PMSL THAT NUMBER PLATE IS BRILLIANT (not in a gay way) :angel:

I laughed too ahahaha

#99 jamesh1988

jamesh1988

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 02:36 AM

here is 3 pics of mine not to everybodys taste but i like it
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#100 JJLYNCH

JJLYNCH

Passed Test

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 04:40 AM

Hey all,

Got myself a 73 clubby. Haven't done anything to the body yet, but just had the engine completely rebuilt (excluding gearbox...). I'm still deciding whether to keep the clubby shell or get a roundnose (arguments welcome).

I'm not a fan of the way most wheel arches look on clubmans, although there are a few sets that look mean; would love descriptions please!!

The arches on this van look awesome! I like the way the front ones come right down to the base of the wheel arch rather than squaring off halfway down:
Attached File  ClubbyVan2.jpg   54.91K   53 downloads

Same deal with these:
Attached File  post_34315_1282335609.jpg   14.79K   14 downloads

Here's mine... she will be beautiful
Attached File  17956_335466700375_547445375_5002662_1804651_n.jpg   62.51K   18 downloads

#101 starmag1275gt

starmag1275gt

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 09:28 AM

Hi, Mine is a custom colour i had made with my paint sprayer. It is based on trophy blue but with different silver and metallics added.

I had images through the reply button, theres a option to add files. Or you can load them on to photobucket, flickr etc and then add them as an image on here using img codes

HI
i will try to add pic of my cllubby as mine is painted in rover trophy blue with silver under the blue first .let me no what you guys think of it heres a pic of it

Looks really nice, abit lighter than my blue. Mine was sprayed over black so that could be the difference.

#102 starmag1275gt

starmag1275gt

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 09:31 AM

Hey all,

Got myself a 73 clubby. Haven't done anything to the body yet, but just had the engine completely rebuilt (excluding gearbox...). I'm still deciding whether to keep the clubby shell or get a roundnose (arguments welcome).

I'm not a fan of the way most wheel arches look on clubmans, although there are a few sets that look mean; would love descriptions please!!

Hi, Mines the blue one. They are sportspack arches which have had the side repeater indentation and bumper recess filled over and then the arch extended down to follow the wing line. Looks to be similar on the black clubby aswell.

#103 79 clubby

79 clubby

Mini Mad

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  • Local Club: .

Posted 23 August 2010 - 07:56 PM

HI

Looks really nice, abit lighter than my blue. Mine was sprayed over black so that could be the difference.

it was a hard colour to get painted right but i think it looks good it's took me about 4 years to build the car i do like your arches on your clubby i think they look a lot better then my ones. what year is your car as i see you have black numbers plates fitted and would like them on my car but i am not sure if you can have them or not.

#104 JJLYNCH

JJLYNCH

Passed Test

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 09:25 PM

Hey all,

Hi, Mines the blue one. They are sportspack arches which have had the side repeater indentation and bumper recess filled over and then the arch extended down to follow the wing line. Looks to be similar on the black clubby aswell.

So there's no way to purchase those arches as they look in your image/black clubman?

#105 starmag1275gt

starmag1275gt

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 09:26 AM

HI

it was a hard colour to get painted right but i think it looks good it's took me about 4 years to build the car i do like your arches on your clubby i think they look a lot better then my ones. what year is your car as i see you have black numbers plates fitted and would like them on my car but i am not sure if you can have them or not.

Mines a 71 GT so i can have black plates legally. A car needs to be pre 73 to have black plates legally.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users