23 replies to this topic

#16 greenlaner1

greenlaner1

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 08:31 AM

Out of curiosity, was it originally an 1100 Special?

it was originally a mini 1000

Certainly look interesting mate. What does the floor look like from inside?

That is brilliant, not in the market but I love it! Great body mods and weight savings; Coilovers have got to be an advantage too.

Would be great to see more pictures...

i'll get some more pictures uploaded this weekend :lol:

GL1

#17 greenlaner1

greenlaner1

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 10:39 PM

more piccys, there's bits of glass in it at the moment because the little rotters around here decided to smash the windscreen a while back :) and you may notice they ripped the wingmirror off aswell :wub: :wub:

Posted Image

Posted Image

here's the flat floor from the inside:
Posted Image

and another with the dash in this one:
Posted Image

a view in the rear window at the bulkhead:
Posted Image

Posted Image

what are your thoughts, it will be getting a bit of paint and some tlc this summer, so dont let the little things put you off :wub:

:wub: :wub:

GL1

#18 Nick '91

Nick '91

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 11:35 PM

Like to see it after the summer tlc and if you still wish to sell it Id suggest advertising it atleast before the start of August, and definantly getting rid of the other 20% of your 71 sticker. Shame about how the rollcage has gone through the rear 1/4, something to tidy up the floor on the inside and replacing those screws on the dash would also wouldn't go amiss.

#19 cityandcolour

cityandcolour

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Local Club: Wigton Motor Club

Posted 11 February 2010 - 01:44 AM

500 for that? personally i'd rip your hand off for that price! don't let yourself be fooled by people who are looking to get a steal. with all that kit i'd say you'd be looking at 1500 at least. even more with a tidy up. liking the custom floors :)

#20 greenlaner1

greenlaner1

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 05:09 PM

Like to see it after the summer tlc and if you still wish to sell it Id suggest advertising it atleast before the start of August, and definantly getting rid of the other 20% of your 71 sticker. Shame about how the rollcage has gone through the rear 1/4, something to tidy up the floor on the inside and replacing those screws on the dash would also wouldn't go amiss.

this is all on the list for the upcoming tlc :)

and the 71 sticker has all been removed, along with bits of the paint :) , it was done as a joke at work and now the guy who done it owes me for the paint :thumbsup:

thanks for the replies :yinyang:

GL1

#21 Guess-Works.com

Guess-Works.com

Gearbox Guru

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,838 posts
  • Local Club: Rugby Classic Mini Owners Club

Posted 11 February 2010 - 05:27 PM

500 for that? personally i'd rip your hand off for that price! don't let yourself be fooled by people who are looking to get a steal. with all that kit i'd say you'd be looking at 1500 at least. even more with a tidy up. liking the custom floors :thumbsup:

Hmmm..

As a competition vehicle it's excellent, be it grassing, autocross or a weekend track car... but as a road car it has very limited use, as with another similar vehicle in this section...

Stripped out minis with extensive body mods are not going to sell that easily or quickly unless at a price that someone is willing to chance their arm at, or want specifically for a purpose, this limits your audience...

I honestly could not put a price on it because it is so open to variation, someone may offer you 2k for it, because it's exactly what they are looking for, but then again, you may still have it this time next year, and end up needing to get rid and only getting scrap value..

#22 greenlaner1

greenlaner1

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 05:41 PM

500 for that? personally i'd rip your hand off for that price! don't let yourself be fooled by people who are looking to get a steal. with all that kit i'd say you'd be looking at 1500 at least. even more with a tidy up. liking the custom floors :thumbsup:

Hmmm..

As a competition vehicle it's excellent, be it grassing, autocross or a weekend track car... but as a road car it has very limited use, as with another similar vehicle in this section...

Stripped out minis with extensive body mods are not going to sell that easily or quickly unless at a price that someone is willing to chance their arm at, or want specifically for a purpose, this limits your audience...

I honestly could not put a price on it because it is so open to variation, someone may offer you 2k for it, because it's exactly what they are looking for, but then again, you may still have it this time next year, and end up needing to get rid and only getting scrap value..

i'm in no rush to sell, i just wanted to know that i wasnt going to be ripped off if i did want to sell it, i bought it for £1300 with no mot or tax, and since have spent about £300 on it to get it where it is now.

GL1

#23 Nick '91

Nick '91

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 10:13 PM

Has eleanor been sold, ? Faily sure Ive seen her in someone elses profile picture with another grill. Although it might just be a bad picture as its pixelated but there alot of simulatities- no apparent seals, colour, stripes and wellers.

EDIT: Ok, well good luck with her. Forgetting that there are only so many mods so eventually modified minis start to look simular, especially in small pictures.

Edited by Nick '91, 14 February 2010 - 01:40 AM.

#24 greenlaner1

greenlaner1

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 11:46 PM

Has eleanor been sold, ? Faily sure Ive seen her in someone elses profile picture with another grill. Although it might just be a bad picture as its pixelated but there alot of simulatities- no apparent seals, colour, stripes and wellers.

nope, i haven't sold her, and when i bought her she had 12" minilites, i dont think it was from a member on here either :)

GL1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users