#16 adam_93rio

adam_93rio

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,271 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 11:00 AM

id be happy to make an appearance

ill probably have to be reminded nearer the time, is there a site with the details?

#17 minijo

minijo

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 493 posts
  • Local Club: Humberside Mini Club

Posted 30 January 2010 - 12:02 PM

id be happy to make an appearance

ill probably have to be reminded nearer the time, is there a site with the details?

The Trentvalley mini owners club web site...found:

TVMOC WEB SITE

#18 Tom Booth

Tom Booth

One Carb Or Two?

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 822 posts
  • Local Club: TurboMinis.co.uk

Posted 02 February 2010 - 04:09 PM

I'll be there :goaway:

#19 rachel

rachel

Yellow Belly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 603 posts
  • Local Club: . . . Trent Valley MOC

Posted 02 February 2010 - 07:08 PM

Right, all I need to do is pass my driving test, finish the Mini and join Trent Valley (local to me) then i m good to go! Hopefully this will be my first ever Mini show!

Wish me luck :goaway:

Oh, will there be a Trent Valley club convoy to Lincoln, or are people meeting there?

Hiya mm24,

You WILL have passed your test and you WILL have your Mini on the road by then :goaway: so if you've joined our happy throng (by that I mean TVMOC by the way haha) we can meet you at Caenby Corner and convoy down to Lincoln in the morning - but it'll be an early start :huh: so that we're set up before everybody starts arriving

We'll need all hands on deck on the day to do a bit of marshaling, put gazebos up etc etc - you'll be nazzed by 4 o'clock I can guarantee it :P but it's a great day *crosses fingers for a few of the warm rays to come our way*

Let us know when you pass your test

Rach :goaway:

#20 miniman24

miniman24

Camshaft & Stage Two Head

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,696 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 05:16 PM

Right, all I need to do is pass my driving test, finish the Mini and join Trent Valley (local to me) then i m good to go! Hopefully this will be my first ever Mini show!

Wish me luck :(

Oh, will there be a Trent Valley club convoy to Lincoln, or are people meeting there?

Hiya mm24,

You WILL have passed your test and you WILL have your Mini on the road by then :thumbsup: so if you've joined our happy throng (by that I mean TVMOC by the way haha) we can meet you at Caenby Corner and convoy down to Lincoln in the morning - but it'll be an early start :huh: so that we're set up before everybody starts arriving

We'll need all hands on deck on the day to do a bit of marshaling, put gazebos up etc etc - you'll be nazzed by 4 o'clock I can guarantee it :thumbsup: but it's a great day *crosses fingers for a few of the warm rays to come our way*

Let us know when you pass your test

Rach :cry:

I never doubted myself for a second :o Ive made a "deadline" of the begining of April to have all of that done, but A-levels tend to get in the way abit >_<

I'm in Upton, so Caenby Corner is about 10 miles from me, just enough to warm the Mini up nicely for the run down! Early starts and manual labour? Count me in!! (I'm being serious, my dads a builder, and I love working for him in the hols!)

Ive got my theory this wednesday, not worried at all :-

#21 rachel

rachel

Yellow Belly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 603 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 08:36 PM

I never doubted myself for a second :wub: Ive made a "deadline" of the begining of April to have all of that done, but A-levels tend to get in the way abit :)

I'm in Upton, so Caenby Corner is about 10 miles from me, just enough to warm the Mini up nicely for the run down! Early starts and manual labour? Count me in!! (I'm being serious, my dads a builder, and I love working for him in the hols!)

Ive got my theory this wednesday, not worried at all :wub:

It's a small world, I organised a treasure hunt a few years ago and had 20 Minis whizzing through Upton, so I know it well :wub:

Best of luck for Wednesday - though I'm sure you won't need it :wub:

Rach :wub:

#22 Bec

Bec

Crazy About Mini's

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,898 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 08:39 PM

I'm hoping to make this :) Not too sure about the rusty sidekick though.

#23 miniman24

miniman24

• Traders
  • 1,696 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 09:23 PM

I never doubted myself for a second :wub: Ive made a "deadline" of the begining of April to have all of that done, but A-levels tend to get in the way abit :)

Ive got my theory this wednesday, not worried at all :wub:

It's a small world, I organised a treasure hunt a few years ago and had 20 Minis whizzing through Upton, so I know it well :wub:

Best of luck for Wednesday - though I'm sure you won't need it :wub:

Sure is, just been talking to two more people today from Upton/Heapham who are going! Can't wait for the show, just hope the weathers nice...

Cheers for the encoragement, my Dads just been reminding me that he passed both tests first time, getting ready to rub it in if I fail :wub:

#24 chrisholland1983

chrisholland1983

One Carb Or Two?

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,359 posts
  • Local Club: Humberside Mini Club

Posted 07 February 2010 - 09:27 PM

[/quote]
Sure is, just been talking to two more people today from Upton/Heapham who are going! Can't wait for the show, just hope the weathers nice...

Cheers for the encoragement, my Dads just been reminding me that he passed both tests first time, getting ready to rub it in if I fail :)

[/quote]

Do you know Reece Falla then he lives there goes to QEHS

#25 rachel

rachel

Yellow Belly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 603 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 09:36 PM

Cheers for the encoragement, my Dads just been reminding me that he passed both tests first time, getting ready to rub it in if I fail :)

You're making me feel my age now *sigh* in my day there was only one test :wub:

But I passed first time as well :wub: so no pressure lol

#26 Tom Booth

Tom Booth

One Carb Or Two?

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 822 posts
  • Local Club: TurboMinis.co.uk

Posted 08 February 2010 - 09:56 AM

Is it just a turn up and park on the river side? Or are prior bookings needed?

#27 analogue_radio

analogue_radio

Up Into Fourth

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,897 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 10:38 AM

This is amazing! It's right on my door step, I'm at the Uni here :thumbsup:

#28 rachel

rachel

Yellow Belly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 603 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 08:31 PM

Is it just a turn up and park on the river side? Or are prior bookings needed?

Hi Tom,

You can just turn up on the day, but we like to have some idea beforehand how many will be coming so that we know where we're going to put everybody as space is limited :) and if you pre-book you'll definitely get a waterside parking space :)

Just give us a ring/text (07749 536407) with your details - name, model, reg etc and we'll book you in

Cheers

Rach :)

#29 miniman24

miniman24

• Traders
  • 1,696 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 08:54 PM

You're making me feel my age now *sigh* in my day there was only one test :)

But I passed first time as well :thumbsup: so no pressure lol

Rach :)

Including the practical, theres 3! At a cost of £111 for the lot :) the government really dont want 17 year olds to drive do they....

We're not all irresponsible you know :)

Id better stop spamming now! :)

#30 rachel

rachel

Yellow Belly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 603 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 10:19 PM

Hi Tom,

You can just turn up on the day, but we like to have some idea beforehand how many will be coming so that we know where we're going to put everybody as space is limited :P and if you pre-book you'll definitely get a waterside parking space :)

Just give us a ring/text (07749 536407) with your details - name, model, reg etc and we'll book you in

Cheers

Rach :thumbsup:

Your Turbo's booked in Tom - see you in April :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users