#1 taffy1967

taffy1967

Whovian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,896 posts
  • Local Club: South Wales Minis

Posted 20 February 2010 - 10:00 PM

Okay I might be late, but I couldn't help uploading a good copy of this Xmas classic: -

:D

#2 Bec

Bec

Crazy About Mini's

• Admin
  • 5,898 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 12:51 AM

That's one of my favourite mini ads along with the tassel one ;) :- That is such good quality too compared to the ones I've seen of it so far, thanks Taffy :lol: :lol: :D

I didn't realise it was released the year Vern was born :wub: I'd try and re-create it but it's not quite the same when you're pushing the mini.

#3 mab01uk

mab01uk

Moved Into The Garage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,776 posts
  • Local Club: Mini Cooper Register

Posted 21 February 2010 - 10:58 AM

One of my favourite Mini ads too. Taffy you are transferring these over from the DVDr's with an excellent top quality image and editing, well done and once again thanks for taking the time to upload and share. :lol:

Edited by mab01uk, 21 February 2010 - 10:58 AM.

#4 taffy1967

taffy1967

Whovian

• Members
  • 9,896 posts
  • Local Club: South Wales Minis

Posted 21 February 2010 - 10:37 PM

Yes I was amazed at how good it appears on YouTube and I just edited it out of the Top Gear 'Mini Cooper 1.3i vs Fiat Cinquecento Sporting (1994)' video I'll post up in another thread.

Thanks again for the DVDr disc Mabo1. I'm only using the software you recommended I download (i.e. Free Studio Manager from DVDVideoSoft) and Windows Movie Maker. Once I got the hang of cutting and converting the video files, it became a piece of cake.

>_<

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users