Vettels a *******

#212 miniQ

miniQ

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 497 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 05:25 PM

In the words of Vinnie Jones..."It's been emotional"...Well the guy who won it deserved it...even though he may not be the most liked, but as craig siad he wanted that title awww he was even crying :D You have gotta admit though it's a pretty poor track and LOL @ Alonso waving his fist at petrov XD and cmon rose water instead of champagne is crazy! thankgod we end the season in brazil nxt year :wub: 120 days i think? see yall then :wub: Mclarens will be DOMINATING...i hope.

#213 Mini-Mad-Craig

Mini-Mad-Craig

Crazy About Metro's

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,298 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 05:38 PM

lts amazing track. 205 down the back straight and then a slow down to 50mph in a matter of second litterally for the hairpin. I love this track, In my top 5. Probably up there in joint 2nd with Suzuka.

#214 miniQ

miniQ

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 497 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 06:43 PM

No overtaking makes a good track since when? HA :D

#215 Mini-Mad-Craig

Mini-Mad-Craig

Crazy About Metro's

• Members
  • 9,298 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 07:09 PM

I just enjoy watching those beautiful machines sweeping through the flowing curves at 170mph.

#216 mk3 Cooper S

mk3 Cooper S

Crazy About Mini's

• Members
  • 5,569 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 07:16 PM

Whoever is in charge of the Ferrari strategy is going to wake up with a horses head in his bed !!!!

#217 GTIAlex06

GTIAlex06

Camshaft & Stage Two Head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,562 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 07:19 PM

Whoever is in charge of the Ferrari strategy is going to wake up with a horses head in his bed !!!!

ahaha love that

How can you say that vettel wanted it more than any other driver? Every driver there is equally as passionate.

I feel sorry for webber, that was his best chance to win imo.

I really hope shuey has a better fight in him next season, loved watching him progress tyowards the end of this season.

#218 MintecMiniSpares

MintecMiniSpares

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 07:23 PM

How can you say that vettel wanted it more than any other driver? Every driver there is equally as passionate.

Because Alonso and Webber seemed to forget how to overtake?? That would be my guess. Yes Ferrari meshed up but Alonso had plenty of laps to fix that but instead he fell in love with the back of Petrov's Renault. And god knows what webber was doing he just seemed to give up? No aggresion.

#219 GTIAlex06

GTIAlex06

Camshaft & Stage Two Head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,562 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 07:27 PM

Because Alonso and Webber seemed to forget how to overtake?? That would be my guess. Yes Ferrari meshed up but Alonso had plenty of laps to fix that but instead he fell in love with the back of Petrov's Renault. And god knows what webber was doing he just seemed to give up? No aggresion.

Saying that about Alonso not being able to get past Petrov's Renault doesnt account for petrov being a great driver and the pace of the renualt. Alonso could get close.

#220 Mini-Mad-Craig

Mini-Mad-Craig

Crazy About Metro's

• Members
  • 9,298 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 08:31 PM

He could get close but not close enough, he couldn't do what matters In Formula 1... therefore Petrov drove better today,

#221 The_Mistro

The_Mistro

Farmer Barley Mow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,369 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 08:53 PM

He could get close but not close enough, he couldn't do what matters In Formula 1... therefore Petrov drove better today,

petrov drove out of his skin! he did a fantastic job! he kept his cool even though he had 2 tittle contenders behind him, he kept a good race pace, he didnt have to slow his pace to keep them behind! Alonso was having to drive with such aggression, look how many times he ran wide trying to keep up his speed! and that didnt even work!

#222 maggies_minder

maggies_minder

TMFs New official Spamster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,393 posts
  • Local Club: sutton coldfield mini club

Posted 15 November 2010 - 12:11 AM

hahahaha get in hes my number one driver!
hes a world champ in the making for sure!

ill let you all no who to bet on before the start of next season :) *dusts ones shoulder off / chalks one up*

#223 feybrand

feybrand

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 07:53 PM

hulkenbergs been dropped can you believe it what has the kid gotta do

#224 feybrand

feybrand

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 07:57 PM

oh and im glad vettel won hes always got a smile on his face and puts his hand up when he makes mistakes instead of blaming others
if we left it to webber no cars would ever race hes a talentless whinger and the reason him and alonso didnt win was they cant overtake think back through the season button hamilton and vettel overtook and took risks sometimes it worked sometimes it didnt but it made good telly webber and alonso dont have the stomach for it
rosbergs gonna do well next year watch this space

#225 miniQ

miniQ

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 497 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 08:32 PM

what a failure not the have the RB6 ON THESE POSTER THINGS! Not true fans i guess :D 12/18 pole positions :0

Attached Files

Edited by miniQ, 22 November 2010 - 08:32 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users