#1 roberts

roberts

Optimise Automotive

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,295 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 01:14 PM

Hello Guys & Gals of TMF,

More New Products from Optimise Automotive... both released due to popular demand.

Posted Image
Click the image above to be re-directed to the Optimise Automotive website.

This week we are releasing two new Speaker Pod related products - Speaker Spacers on Tuesday 30th March and Dash Rail Speaker Pods on Thursday 1st April - both launched with an introductory 20% off special offer which will be valid until Sunday 4th April at 23.59.

Please Note To be eligible for these Special Offers it is required that you are registered with Optimise Automotive and subscribed to our 'New Products Newsletter' before the product is released. As you will receive a coupon code, along with instructions on how to use it, in an Optimise Automotive newsletter that is only received by registered Optimise Automotive users.

Thanks
Andy @ Optimise Automotive

#2 roberts

roberts

Optimise Automotive

• Traders
  • 3,295 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 01:23 PM

The first of 2 new products (1 of 2):

Speaker Spacers
A product developed due to popular demand and designed to enable the installation of 6.5" or 6"x9" speakers on the Mini parcel shelf, within the standard 13.5cm factory cut holes. The spaces work by raising your speakers off the parcel shelf, which allows the speaker cone to sit within the standard factory cut holes - simply select the desired depth whilst choosing your trim (1.8cm or 3.6cm).

Only standard MK5 (onwards) Mini's have factory cut 13.5cm holes on the parcel shelf, older Mini’s (Mk1 to Mk4 – prior Mk5/1990) do not have these 13.5cm factory cut speaker holes on the rear shelf.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Please Note
We cannot guarantee that our Speaker Spaces range will raise all makes and models of 6.5" and 6"x9" speakers enough to fit within the standard holes. As a result, please check to make sure that your speaker cones fit into the holes on your parcel shelf, within a maximum mounting depth of at 3.6cm (see the diagram below for help).
Posted Image
The maximum mounting depth of 3.6cm is measured from the to surface of the parcel shelf to the underneath of the mounting gasket (the thing you screw through to attach the speaker).
Posted Image
The spacers are secured to the desired location using the M4 bolts & lock nuts provided. Please see "Installation Information" below for details.

from £9.99 (Pair)

Edited by roberts, 30 March 2010 - 02:55 PM.

#3 Ipod

Ipod

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • 2,024 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 01:27 PM

Hi mate

Have you got pictures of the rail pods.....?

What iv been searching for latley is there a way to fit small speakers to the upper dash, by the pillers?

I'll keep looking

Ipod

#4 roberts

roberts

Optimise Automotive

• Traders
  • 3,295 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 01:31 PM

Hi mate

What iv been searching for latley is there a way to fit small speakers to the upper dash, by the pillers?

I'll keep looking

Ipod

Yes we certainly do have photos of the Dash Rail Speakers - but we won't be releasing them until Wednesday :) try not to get too excited though...

As for top dash rail pods - I assume you mean for tweeters? it's something we have looked at but it's not really possible unless you use fibreglass - which we don't currently have the facilities for.

#5 Ipod

Ipod

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • 2,024 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 01:35 PM

Hi mate

I'll keep looking

Ipod

Yes we certainly do have photos of the Dash Rail Speakers - but we won't be releasing them until Wednesday :) try not to get too excited though...

As for top dash rail pods - I assume you mean for tweeters? it's something we have looked at but it's not really possible unless you use fibreglass - which we don't currently have the facilities for.

#6 Danny_California

Danny_California

One Carb Or Two?

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,263 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 12:09 AM

Think you'll do well with those spacers mate, I had that idea ages ago with the subs I put on my back shelf ;D

#7 roberts

roberts

Optimise Automotive

• Traders
  • 3,295 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 09:06 AM

Think you'll do well with those spacers mate, I had that idea ages ago with the subs I put on my back shelf ;D

The reason we have bought them out is because people want them :)

Sold numerous sets over the past 6 months or so, so thought it was about time we made them a product.

#8 roberts

roberts

Optimise Automotive

• Traders
  • 3,295 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 01:26 PM

The secnd of 2 new products (2 of 2):

Dash Rail Speaker Pods
A product developed due to popular demand and designed to enable the installation of our Speaker Pod range to the dash rails. Our cleaver installation system uses the existing pre-drilled holes on the bottom dash rail, which means no drilling into the bodywork is required.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Please NoteIf your internal bonnet release is located under the bottom dash rail you may have to move it to allow for the installation of Dash Rail Speaker Pods.
Posted Image
The pods are secured to the dash rails using the ‘L’ brackets that are included with the kit. Simply attach the brackets to the pods, with the gold screws provided and use the M4 bolts & lock nuts (also provided) to attach them to the bottom dash rail - using the existing pre-drilled holes. Please see "Installation Information" below for details. This is a very fiddly job - which you will need patients for.

from £24.99 (Pair)

Edited by roberts, 01 April 2010 - 03:27 PM.

#9 roberts

roberts

Optimise Automotive

• Traders
  • 3,295 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 03:27 PM

And that's them done... now onto Headlinings >_<

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users