15 replies to this topic

#1 nino87

nino87

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 409 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 12:35 PM

I bought these from italy and I don't think Im going to put them on my car, how much are they worth?
Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by nino87, 11 May 2010 - 12:41 PM.

#2 mini-man-dan

mini-man-dan

Up Into Fourth

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,684 posts
  • Local Club: J19 Mini Owners Club

Posted 12 May 2010 - 09:19 AM

Look very rare, I'd stick them up at £140 and if you don't get any luck reduce it from there.

#3 nino87

nino87

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 409 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 10:47 AM

Look very rare, I'd stick them up at £140 and if you don't get any luck reduce it from there.

haha are you joking? not being rude but theyre worth tripple that easily, there was a set on ebay in italy with no centre caps in a bad condition for 250 euros.

#4 mini-man-dan

mini-man-dan

Up Into Fourth

• Traders
  • 2,684 posts
  • Local Club: J19 Mini Owners Club

Posted 12 May 2010 - 03:04 PM

Why ask for a valuation if you've already got an idea then? I'm just saying how much I'd be prepared for a rare set of wheels that are used.

Stick them on eBay and then you'll soon find out how much they are worth!

#5 nino87

nino87

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 409 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 03:24 PM

Why ask for a valuation if you've already got an idea then? I'm just saying how much I'd be prepared for a rare set of wheels that are used.

i didn't ask for a valuation an admin moved it from mini chat, plus it's always worth getting someone elses opinion

edit; i did ask how much theyre worth in an informal way not can someone put this in the valuation area

Edited by nino87, 12 May 2010 - 03:35 PM.

#6 mk3 Cooper S

mk3 Cooper S

Crazy About Mini's

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,569 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 09:37 PM

i didn't ask for a valuation an admin moved it from mini chat, plus it's always worth getting someone elses opinion

edit; i did ask how much theyre worth in an informal way not can someone put this in the valuation area

What did you pay for them then?

Start the bidding at what you payed for them and take if from there?

#7 nino87

nino87

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 409 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 10:06 PM

I'm not and will never them even when i don't have a mini, I was just seeing how much people think they're worth.cheers

#8 Guess-Works.com

Guess-Works.com

Gearbox Guru

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,838 posts
  • Local Club: Rugby Classic Mini Owners Club

Posted 13 May 2010 - 05:46 AM

I'm not and will never them even when i don't have a mini, I was just seeing how much people think they're worth.cheers

Sorry, missed the point of the thread then...

You asked "How much are they worth"

Then the answer is, to you, how much you paid for them..

If you're your more interested in 'boasting' about your purchase, then would it have not been more open and honest to just say

"Look what I've got.... I paid xyz for them"

Then you may have got more of a favourable response in the mini chat section with people replying..

"Nice wheels"

or

"you got a bargain there mate"

but all you've possibly achieved here is given responders the impression that you're a bit of a.........

#9 slyoldfox2001

slyoldfox2001

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • 2,936 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 07:43 AM

haha are you joking? not being rude but theyre worth tripple that easily, there was a set on ebay in italy with no centre caps in a bad condition for 250 euros.

you know thats amazing as i was only looking ebay.italy last week ;0)

if u didnt want opinions why ask for them.
personally i dont like them and i doubt alot of other mini owners will like them as well therefore u have a restricted/limited market.

if i was looking for a rare set like that then i might be prepared to pay £150-£200.
they need refurbishing and then tyres fitting so paying that much will make them an expensive set of wheels.

#10 nino87

nino87

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 409 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 08:27 AM

kdcv

Edited by nino87, 13 May 2010 - 08:27 AM.

#11 nino87

nino87

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 409 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 08:35 AM

you know thats amazing as i was only looking ebay.italy last week ;0)

if u didnt want opinions why ask for them.
personally i dont like them and i doubt alot of other mini owners will like them as well therefore u have a restricted/limited market.

if i was looking for a rare set like that then i might be prepared to pay £150-£200.
they need refurbishing and then tyres fitting so paying that much will make them an expensive set of wheels.

first off i was looking in september last year on ebay,guess your powers of using the internet don't extend further than the uk. I actually bought these wheels in december.
second I took the opinion and gave mine back in a polite way you're just jumping on the bandwagon because you perceived me to be rude.

#12 slyoldfox2001

slyoldfox2001

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • 2,936 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 08:41 AM

whatever.........talk to the hand cus the forum aint listening :0)

#13 minimalal

minimalal

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 222 posts
  • Local Club: Eastbourne

Posted 13 May 2010 - 08:50 AM

but all you've possibly achieved here is given responders the impression that you're a bit of a.........

:)

#14 mk3 Cooper S

mk3 Cooper S

Crazy About Mini's

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,569 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 11:50 AM

They remind me of Porche teledial wheels for some reason?

They maybe popular in Europe but they are not my bag.

If you paid more than £150 in that condition I would ask the MODS to close this thread to save further embarassment.

#15 gav

gav

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 656 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 12:31 PM

I bought these from italy and I don't think Im going to put them on my car, how much are they worth?

FAIL lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users