Photo

A Tribute To Taffy, Mini Models Coming Soon.

• Please log in to reply
368 replies to this topic

#331 expilgrim

expilgrim

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts
  • Local Club: swm,m4

Posted 15 October 2010 - 06:35 PM

Hello you must be sorry you started this, guess what!! I'm still waiting

#332 Mini-Mad-Craig

Mini-Mad-Craig

Crazy About Metro's

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,298 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 06:49 PM

Hello you must be sorry you started this, guess what!! I'm still waiting

I sent another to you at the same time as Isabel's (Mini_Stella)

#333 Pitcrew6464

Pitcrew6464

Camshaft & Stage Two Head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,673 posts
  • Local Club: mini 7 racing club

Posted 22 October 2010 - 05:06 PM

Awsome mini models hats of to you a fantastic tribute to a great mini fan

#334 sazal

sazal

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts
  • Local Club: DCMOC

Posted 23 October 2010 - 10:00 AM

I got mine! :D

Should start sending them with recorded delivery, then you have more chance of tracking them. :xxx:

#335 expilgrim

expilgrim

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 05:34 PM

Starting to get pee'd off. Still waitng for mine. Finding it difficult to believe that the Post Office have failed to deliver how many do you say you've sent me 3 or is it 4.

#336 Pitcrew6464

Pitcrew6464

Camshaft & Stage Two Head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,673 posts
  • Local Club: mini 7 racing club

Posted 24 October 2010 - 07:24 AM

Starting to get pee'd off. Still waitng for mine. Finding it difficult to believe that the Post Office have failed to deliver how many do you say you've sent me 3 or is it 4.

you are in wales! i lost so much post when i was there :thumbsup:

#337 expilgrim

expilgrim

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 05:41 PM

you are in wales! i lost so much post when i was there :thumbsup:

I've never lost any mail before

#338 the.stroker

the.stroker

TMF Admin

• Admin
  • 4,348 posts
  • Name: Dan

Posted 24 October 2010 - 05:54 PM

Guys , i understand the frustration , but just remember Craig is doing all of this in his own time with little or no support,all for the benefit of taffys chosen charity , i would like to thank him for his efforts so far and the models that are arriving look stunning , so keep up the good work craig.

#339 Mini-Mad-Craig

Mini-Mad-Craig

Crazy About Metro's

• Members
  • 9,298 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 06:09 PM

Please don't accuse me of lieing, especially in this thread of all places. Please wait until Wednesday, If nothing has come i will send another recorded post insured up to £35 to you after work. A few have gone missing like I've said, some people received all of the parcels on the same day from their postman, some sent 2 months earlier.

Thanks for the kind words everybody

Edited by Mini-Mad-Craig, 24 October 2010 - 06:10 PM.

#340 BennerW

BennerW

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 02:21 PM

Craig, I still havent got mine either, I have sent you a PM and also left a post on this thread on page 22 post #326 but maybe you didnt see them. I cant wait for my first mini model to arrive.

Ben

#341 Mini-Mad-Craig

Mini-Mad-Craig

Crazy About Metro's

• Members
  • 9,298 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 05:58 PM

Craig, I still havent got mine either, I have sent you a PM and also left a post on this thread on page 22 post #326 but maybe you didnt see them. I cant wait for my first mini model to arrive.

Ben

I PM'd you Re this a couple of weeks back but I assume you didnt get that? Regardless PM incoming :D

#342 minidizzy

minidizzy

Super Mini Mad

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 613 posts
  • Local Club: LSMOC, Mini Cooper Register

Posted 25 October 2010 - 09:24 PM

Craig, I am sorry to say my model also never arrived. Sorry also for taking so long to report this. It took me a while before giving up hope.
If you have any left and can send me one I would be happy to cover your costs. It is not fair that you should be out of pocket for the Royal Mail’s failure and I know you are saving for a Mini.
I really miss Taffy’s contributions. The forum has never been the same since.

#343 Mini-Mad-Craig

Mini-Mad-Craig

Crazy About Metro's

• Members
  • 9,298 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 09:29 PM

Craig, I am sorry to say my model also never arrived. Sorry also for taking so long to report this. It took me a while before giving up hope.
If you have any left and can send me one I would be happy to cover your costs. It is not fair that you should be out of pocket for the Royal Mail’s failure and I know you are saving for a Mini.
I really miss Taffy’s contributions. The forum has never been the same since.

Its Okay i still have your address so will send another.

On the whole Royal Mail didnt do TOO badly. Overall, out of 130 Minis send world wide 15 have been lost, but with a total of only 7 people, some addresses have lost numerous, some have arrived a month later, some have arrived next day. It really is a mixed bag.

The final few, and to those that have not received WILL Be sent via registered post.

Im not fussed about being out of pocket, I funded the project and payed for the decals and cars becuase to me Darryl was one of the best friends I know I'l ever have, a tottally awesome guy. Its a small price to pay for such a great loss.

Marie should have also received a package containing 10 models for her and Darryls children/close relatives, but I'm yet to hear back from her. Let me know if they have arrived yet Marie! xx

#344 jayare

jayare

Up Into Fourth

• TMF+ Member
  • 2,093 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 09:03 PM

Hi Craig - I'm still waiting for mine too - I believe you sent a second out to me on around the 10th - I've left it a while in the hope that it would arrive but no joy.

JR

#345 Mini-Mad-Craig

Mini-Mad-Craig

Crazy About Metro's

• Members
  • 9,298 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 09:22 PM

Hi Craig - I'm still waiting for mine too - I believe you sent a second out to me on around the 10th - I've left it a while in the hope that it would arrive but no joy.

JR

PM me your address if you would please matey, I did send another on the 12th.

As said above the final few will be sent by royal mail special delivery. This will be all of them posted and the moneys ready to be sent to Taffys Charity, Tf Hafan. I will let you know when this is done and hopefully scan the letter from the charity confirming the donation should i receive one. :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users