54 replies to this topic

#16 Scallywag630

Scallywag630

Up Into Fourth

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,850 posts

Posted 30 May 2010 - 12:32 AM

Hi..can someone put a flower on his mini as I can not make the trip to Wales as I live accross the channel in Jersey and its to far..... and I miss our little chats on here..................God bless Taffy.........

Be happy to do so for you.

Anyone from the Chatham area going?

Edited by Scallywag630, 30 May 2010 - 12:32 AM.

#17 dsgoody

dsgoody

Super Mini Mad

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts
  • Local Club: Gert Lush Minis

Posted 01 June 2010 - 01:44 PM

I have now put aside the time to be able to take part in the Mini Procession so I will be there. I am waiting on a reply from 'ynysforgan6' to arrange meeting at Cardiff West Services.

Like some others I have never met Taffy in person but I am only filled with respect for him.

Dave.

#18 Scallywag630

Scallywag630

Up Into Fourth

• Banned
  • 2,850 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 03:02 PM

I have now put aside the time to be able to take part in the Mini Procession so I will be there. I am waiting on a reply from 'ynysforgan6' to arrange meeting at Cardiff West Services.

Like some others I have never met Taffy in person but I am only filled with respect for him.

Dave.

Are Cardiff West Services on the M4? There is a group of us coming from the southeast. Should we meet you there, and if so, at what time?

#19 dsgoody

dsgoody

Super Mini Mad

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 03:38 PM

Are Cardiff West Services on the M4? There is a group of us coming from the southeast. Should we meet you there, and if so, at what time?

Yes, Junction 33 of the M4. It would be worth you contacting member 'ynysforgan6' form South Wales Minis if you would like to join so we could arrive together. I am still waiting on a response myself, so I have no more information at the minute.

Dave.

#20 mk1leg

mk1leg

Crazy About Mini's

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,341 posts
  • Local Club: Mini Club Jersey, MCR

Posted 01 June 2010 - 04:25 PM

Hi..can someone put a flower on his mini as I can not make the trip to Wales as I live accross the channel in Jersey and its to far..... and I miss our little chats on here..................God bless Taffy.........

Be happy to do so for you.

Anyone from the Chatham area going?

Your a Star many thanks...............Mark... >_<

#21 LunaMini

LunaMini

"Bec, honk my horn!!!!"

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 587 posts
  • Local Club: Mini Foresters

Posted 02 June 2010 - 10:06 AM

Yes, Junction 33 of the M4. It would be worth you contacting member 'ynysforgan6' form South Wales Minis if you would like to join so we could arrive together. I am still waiting on a response myself, so I have no more information at the minute.

Dave.

I'm guessing then that the Cardiff West services can be accessed from both directions on the motorway? otherwise we'd have to go up to the next junction and back again to be on the correct side.

#22 benb12

benb12

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,483 posts
  • Local Club: Medway Mini Club

Posted 02 June 2010 - 10:29 AM

I will be going from the south east with Craig. My L2B t-shirt is being washed as we speak.

#23 dsgoody

dsgoody

Super Mini Mad

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 12:45 PM

I'm guessing then that the Cardiff West services can be accessed from both directions on the motorway? otherwise we'd have to go up to the next junction and back again to be on the correct side.

Looking at Google Maps, yes it's a single services that can be accessed from both directions.

#24 LunaMini

LunaMini

"Bec, honk my horn!!!!"

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 587 posts
  • Local Club: Mini Foresters

Posted 02 June 2010 - 02:14 PM

Looking at Google Maps, yes it's a single services that can be accessed from both directions.

Any idea yet what time people are meeting there? I know you've been in touch with the person organising it...

#25 Scallywag630

Scallywag630

Up Into Fourth

• Banned
  • 2,850 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 02:21 PM

Any idea yet what time people are meeting there? I know you've been in touch with the person organising it...

Theres a meeting at Reading services (m4) at 10am and Cardiff West Services at 1pm. The procession will go from Cardiff to the house.

#26 Amy_90

Amy_90

Passed Test

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Local Club: South Wales Minis

Posted 02 June 2010 - 03:00 PM

i'll be at cardiff west services by 1pm. hopefully someone else will know teh way/ have a sat nav and i can follow

#27 Scallywag630

Scallywag630

Up Into Fourth

• Banned
  • 2,850 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 03:05 PM

i'll be at cardiff west services by 1pm. hopefully someone else will know teh way/ have a sat nav and i can follow

Scallywag, Benb, Mini-mad-Craig, minidaves, Ministella and hopefully Lunamini will be there at 1pm. I have satnav, but we are meeting guys from south wales mini club who know where to go.

#28 Amy_90

Amy_90

Passed Test

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Local Club: South Wales Minis

Posted 02 June 2010 - 03:07 PM

cool ok, i'm in south wales minis, i just hadn't heard who was going to be there for me to follow, im sure there will be plenty of minis to follow though from many clubs. bit of a blonde moment there...

#29 Mini-Mad-Craig

Mini-Mad-Craig

Crazy About Metro's

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,298 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 03:22 PM

Scallywag, Benb, Mini-mad-Craig, minidaves, Ministella and hopefully Lunamini will be there at 1pm. I have satnav, but we are meeting guys from south wales mini club who know where to go.

If all go's well.

#30 Scallywag630

Scallywag630

Up Into Fourth

• Banned
  • 2,850 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 03:31 PM

If all go's well.

Have a little faith..it'll all be OK.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users