#1 CLASSIC-MINI-BITS

CLASSIC-MINI-BITS

Speeding Along Now

• Banned from Buying/Selling
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 493 posts
  • Local Club: LCMOC.COM

Posted 09 July 2010 - 07:14 AM

Hi everyone, we are part of a group of mini's traveling from Lands End to John O'Grotes in our classic mini to help raise money for "Help for Heros" the run will be taking place over the weekend of the 21st /22nd of August.

As a part of our donation raising we are starting a raffle, and the top prize is a new copper 7.5" disc brake conversion set, including dics's, pads, calipers and , costing over £200.

each ticket is £1 and virtual, it is simple to purchase, below is a link to the just giving website, and direct to our fund raising page send £1 directly to them (help for heros) and then contact me directly (pm) and I will send you your ticket via email.

The draw will take place at about 8pm on Sat 21st August in Lincolnshire, so the winner can walk away with the top prize, other prizes will also be available on the day - contact me for details.

this is the link to the just giving website!! just £1 per number first come first served.... sorry about the links title I have no idea why it says the marathon, I cannot even run to the pub never mind a marathon, I am shattered typing,,,,,,,

Virgin London Marathon fundraising and more - JustGiving

Attached Images

• discs.jpg

Edited by CLASSIC-MINI-BITS, 09 July 2010 - 08:47 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users