Photo

Smart Performance............what's Been Going On...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
33 replies to this topic

#31 Shifty

Shifty

Sponsored by Fosters (tm)

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,128 posts
  • Name: Sean
  • Local Club: TMF

Posted 25 September 2010 - 10:15 PM

We try and be as fair as we can, for instance when Chris was promoting his rolling road day, comments were placed on that thread refering to the engine building problems.

I removed these comments as they weren't relevent, I considered that the rolling road and engine building aspects of the business were different and as it was new it deserved a fair crack of the whip.

We do try and be fair, however we are human and can make mistakes.

#32 BenH

BenH

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 742 posts
  • Local Club: CV1 Minis

Posted 25 September 2010 - 11:48 PM

not really an indepandant company when they do some of the work for you.they actually wouldnt even show me the report either even when i paid for it even though you said you would. How was you in the all clear, my rocker arm had come lose from not being tightenned, it rattled and my clutch didnt work and most of the parts ended up scrap so is this how engines are meant to come back? How do i not know if you just paid them off like you did with the rest of us. You know fair well i had a good chance of winning my small court claim hence why you soon paid up when told it would go down that route. I posted up that "thanks to smart post" as you and your mum requested it and i would of done anything at that time to get my money back. My engine was scrap,thats what the inspection told me, so are you saying you sell scrap engines. I drove it less than 100 miles and it left yours faulty, i mean i could barely change gear, you failed on numerous occasions
to rectify this.

On the other hand my girlfreinds car you rolling roaded,runs great and i hear nothing bad on that front.

I have also heard good info on one of your engines. Maybe mine was rushed or faulty parts but you knew it was faulty before i left. You just wanted to wipe your hands from it.

Im not going to post again as nothing good is going to come out of it and its just getting out of hand. just dont post a reply that is crap and makes me out to be an idiot.

#33 Shifty

Shifty

Sponsored by Fosters (tm)

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,128 posts
  • Name: Sean
  • Local Club: TMF

Posted 26 September 2010 - 08:12 PM

I think this has ran its course now, I've set some comments to invisible and have locked the topic. If anyone has anything else they want to add(or have removed, pls PM me.

#34 GreaseMonkey

GreaseMonkey

Has Ratchet, Will Make Noises

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,663 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 08:16 PM

You forgot to lock it :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users