#16 LolaAuto

LolaAuto

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 02 October 2010 - 06:21 PM

Screw you guys! I'm playing GT3!

Nothing wrong with that, i often play number 1.

Mini Cooper 1.3i

Gt2 has the mini in got gt1 but noo minis :)

#17 Mini-Mad-Craig

Mini-Mad-Craig

Crazy About Metro's

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,298 posts

Posted 02 October 2010 - 06:33 PM

Screw you guys! I'm playing GT3!

Nothing wrong with that, i often play number 1.

Mini Cooper 1.3i

Gt2 has the mini in got gt1 but noo minis :)

Yeah, that was a shame. 1 was the best though I think. 4 was Awesome.

I dont think theres actually been a bad GT game.

#18 minbin2010

minbin2010

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 02 October 2010 - 06:49 PM

i still have all of them even prologe but dont no if i can afford 5 wen it comes out because the minbin is bleeding me dry n the pockets r offically empty but the ps3 graphis are suposed 2 b better than the 360 as it has a larger graphic chip which apparently costs the same amount as an xbox so screw you xbox and whats the differance between all the gt5s waht makes it 150 quid

#19 Mini-Mad-Craig

Mini-Mad-Craig

Crazy About Metro's

• Members
  • 9,298 posts

Posted 02 October 2010 - 07:27 PM

i still have all of them even prologe but dont no if i can afford 5 wen it comes out because the minbin is bleeding me dry n the pockets r offically empty but the ps3 graphis are suposed 2 b better than the 360 as it has a larger graphic chip which apparently costs the same amount as an xbox so screw you xbox and whats the differance between all the gt5s waht makes it 150 quid

This isn't true. Look at the figures for the Triangle Setup, Vertex Shader Processing, Pixel Shader Processing, Frame Buffer Bandwidth, Texture/Vertex Memory Bandwidth, Shader Model, Xbox 360 has the advantage in most cases. Its down to what the developers give the consoles anyway. PC has the best graphics, and can be upgraded. F1 2010 looks STUNNING on PC, in comparison to both Xbox and Ps3, and thats without the Directx11 patch that isnt yet released. I'm not prepared to argue over which console is better, its a rediculous playground argument that has no ending.

You get extra stuff with it.

#20 LolaAuto

LolaAuto

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 02 October 2010 - 08:02 PM

This isn't true. Look at the figures for the Triangle Setup, Vertex Shader Processing, Pixel Shader Processing, Frame Buffer Bandwidth, Texture/Vertex Memory Bandwidth, Shader Model, Xbox 360 has the advantage in most cases. Its down to what the developers give the consoles anyway. PC has the best graphics, and can be upgraded. F1 2010 looks STUNNING on PC, in comparison to both Xbox and Ps3, and thats without the Directx11 patch that isnt yet released. I'm not prepared to argue over which console is better, its a rediculous playground argument that has no ending.

I still have my Dreamcast as my main console and that owns all lol

#21 Mini-Mad-Craig

Mini-Mad-Craig

Crazy About Metro's

• Members
  • 9,298 posts

Posted 02 October 2010 - 08:05 PM

I still have my Dreamcast as my main console and that owns all lol

:) Tomb Raider was awesome on that... good times

#22 LolaAuto

LolaAuto

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 02 October 2010 - 08:07 PM

I love to play on Tokyo Highway Challenge, Crazy Taxi and Soul Calibur

#23 Mini-Mad-Craig

Mini-Mad-Craig

Crazy About Metro's

• Members
  • 9,298 posts

Posted 02 October 2010 - 08:44 PM

I love to play on Tokyo Highway Challenge, Crazy Taxi and Soul Calibur

Blimey, you're serious!

:)

#24 coopdog

coopdog

Up Into Fourth

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,506 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 09:45 AM

GT5 woooo
cant wait
and cod black ops :)

#25 RobFox

RobFox

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 09:57 AM

Im looking forward to it :)

Unfortunatly due to monies being tight ill have to ask for two out of the three for christmas:

1) Gran Turismo 5
2) Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit
3) Call of Duty: Black Ops

Not sure which two though, suggestions?

#26 ohsuchislife

ohsuchislife

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 200 posts
  • Local Club: none

Posted 03 October 2010 - 10:29 AM

heres my Gran turismo ..... much more fun

Attached Files

#27 The_Mistro

The_Mistro

Farmer Barley Mow

• Members
  • 2,369 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 10:47 AM

I cant wait for it, i got my ps3 the other day, got F1 for it already, absolutly love it! so much better than the Xbox! add me so we can all race online - the_mini_mistro :)

I have pre ordered the collectors edition, its not the £150 one, its the £60 one, which comes with extra car pack, apex tuning guide and post cards or something!

if there aren't any classic minis in it i'm going to eat my own face

i have heard so many rumours that there are going to be so many minis on there, from the standard ones to Z cars!! hope the rumours are true, there hasnt been an official list released though has there?

#28 Mini-Mad-Craig

Mini-Mad-Craig

Crazy About Metro's

• Members
  • 9,298 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 10:52 AM

if there aren't any classic minis in it i'm going to eat my own face

i have heard so many rumours that there are going to be so many minis on there, from the standard ones to Z cars!! hope the rumours are true, there hasnt been an official list released though has there?

I've seen the list that contains the Zcars Minis. to be honest it looks like a "What cars do you want to see in the game?" list from the Gran Turismo forum a few years ago. You can think of a car and look, it IS on that list. I think there will certainly be a few Minis, but i doubt theres going to be innocenti's, zcars and all that! :)

#29 The_Mistro

The_Mistro

Farmer Barley Mow

• Members
  • 2,369 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 11:11 AM

yeah exactly, i wish they would release the list!! i think theres going to be loads and loads and loads of car packs you can download like you do on forza! so there maybe more of those cars put on the game! hopefully the z cars! i wonder if chris would be able to tell us if he has been approached or not about being in the game!?

#30 Mini-Mad-Craig

Mini-Mad-Craig

Crazy About Metro's

• Members
  • 9,298 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 11:20 AM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users