217 replies to this topic

#31 Mini-Mad-Craig

Mini-Mad-Craig

Crazy About Metro's

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,298 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 11:24 AM

Excellent, the list was SO long it didnt even load.

#32 Sam

Sam

Wish i was in T.O.W.I.E

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 11:48 AM

Really looking forward to GT5, will be buying a PS3 especially for it.

I really want one of THESE steering wheels to go with it, but it's a bit expensive..

Edited by Sam, 03 October 2010 - 11:49 AM.

#33 leaky

leaky

Iv never hit a penguin in the face with a casserole

• TMF+ Member
  • 6,890 posts
  • Local Club: Basingstoke Mini Club

Posted 03 October 2010 - 11:58 AM

The GT games are pretty cool although number 5 has got to be good to beat forza in my eyes. My bro has an xbox and although the graphics arnt as good theirs so much you can do with the cars. Like tuning and giving it your own paint job. Also the forza games have damage as well which I think makes it a little better. I have a ps3 so hopefully they will put these things in their just to make it that little more better. O yea and if anyone wants to add my PSN thing its JonLeake

Edited by Mini-jon, 04 October 2010 - 07:55 AM.

#34 The_Mistro

The_Mistro

Farmer Barley Mow

• Members
  • 2,369 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 12:22 PM

The GT games are pretty cool although number 5 has got to be good to beat forza in my eyes. My bro has an ebox and although the graphics arnt as good theirs so much you can do with the cars. Like tuning and giving it your own paint job. Also the forza games have damage as well which I think makes it a little better. I have a ps3 so hopefully they will put these things in their just to make it that little more better. O yea and if anyone wants to add my PSN thing its JonLeake

the amount of times it has been held back for further development, it would be dissapointing if it isnt made game of the year

#35 maggies_minder

maggies_minder

TMFs New official Spamster

• Members
  • 4,393 posts
  • Local Club: sutton coldfield mini club

Posted 03 October 2010 - 03:31 PM

The GT games are pretty cool although number 5 has got to be good to beat forza in my eyes. My bro has an ebox and although the graphics arnt as good theirs so much you can do with the cars. Like tuning and giving it your own paint job. Also the forza games have damage as well which I think makes it a little better. I have a ps3 so hopefully they will put these things in their just to make it that little more better. O yea and if anyone wants to add my PSN thing its JonLeake

the amount of times it has been held back for further development, it would be dissapointing if it isnt made game of the year

game of the year?? dont forget the new COD!

#36 RobFox

RobFox

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 03:41 PM

Without wanting to be too cynical, the new CoD looks way too simular to MW2 and I fear it will have all the same problems plus maybe some more considering its tryarch and they managed to mess up CoD4's game engine when they made WAW.

#37 Kam

Kam

Straight to the Point

• TMF+ Member
  • 4,140 posts
  • Local Club: 16vMini club

Posted 03 October 2010 - 06:46 PM

Craig, what else are you getting for £150 apart from the game? I can't be bothered to google it

I will get the game (normal version price!) but £150 on a game is, well...... >_<

#38 Mini-Mad-Craig

Mini-Mad-Craig

Crazy About Metro's

• Members
  • 9,298 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 07:07 PM

Craig, what else are you getting for £150 apart from the game? I can't be bothered to google it

I will get the game (normal version price!) but £150 on a game is, well...... >_<

Free stuff >_<

#39 minbin2010

minbin2010

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 07:53 PM

like what free stuff must be sumat gud

#40 The_Mistro

The_Mistro

Farmer Barley Mow

• Members
  • 2,369 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 08:24 PM

game of the year?? dont forget the new COD!

i bet you black ops isnt as good as MW2!

that signiture edition of gran turismo you get a scale model of a merc SLS and a wallet, keyring, APEX book and postcards i think! and maybe a special case for the game!

#41 ma11b

ma11b

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 09:02 PM

gt5 will be game of the year
cod will be highly anticipated but people have been waiting over a year for gt5

and hopfully cod black ops will be better than mw2
the servers are poo

anyone play cod mw2 by the way on ps3?
add me
maboltslayer
:) usually free for all
i cannot wait for gt5
has gt actually confermed the mini's in the game?
i read a list somwere saying that it would have:
austin mini 1000 '74
austin mini cooper 's'
and z cars mini hyabusa and r1 with hyabusa turbo aswell

would get a good selection although i dont see why they would do 3 versions of the z car bike powered mini
surly everyone would just use the turbo ??

#42 leaky

leaky

Iv never hit a penguin in the face with a casserole

• TMF+ Member
  • 6,890 posts
  • Local Club: Basingstoke Mini Club

Posted 04 October 2010 - 07:57 AM

On a list on a web somewhere their was a few minis listed. Some Innos some zcars and even a mini marcos. Theirs no moke though. They better change that cause a TMF moke race would be funny.

#43 WRLondon

WRLondon

BANNED

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 08:29 AM

lol
with that many minis ill be buying a copy :)
COD is also on my list :)
looks brill

#44 Robbie

Robbie

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 517 posts
  • Local Club: Renegade Mini Fun Club!

Posted 04 October 2010 - 08:37 AM

On a list on a web somewhere their was a few minis listed. Some Innos some zcars and even a mini marcos. Theirs no moke though. They better change that cause a TMF moke race would be funny.

There was a Mini Marcos on Gran Turismo 4 :)

b78OJugfaPo

#45 mike_mini_mad

mike_mini_mad

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 11:55 AM

I pretty much bought a ps3 for gt5 and that was 3 years ago lol. Its finally almost here! If there are no classic minis in it i will be beyone hacked off! Kazunori Yamauchi will be getting a very strongly worded letter lol. But with things like DLC most likely to be implemented youll probably have to buy a lot of the classics and stuff. Looks like a great game though. I hope it lives up to its reputation.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users