#61 Dolly 89

Dolly 89

Previously known as suzzy 273

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,366 posts
  • Local Club: Humberside moc

Posted 27 November 2010 - 11:45 PM

Id love to rat my mini, but could not dream of helping the tin worm!

I think a ratted pickup would look gorgeous

omg yes i agree, i want a pickup one day...

that would look amazing but would be very expensive to do and loads of people would probably think you have ruined a pickup but that dont matter i suppose aswell as you like it

Noooo, i'm not going to make it rat, dont worry.
i want a pickup thought one day, then pandora can be my rat and the pickup can be the one what is the shiny one :')

im not worrying it would look awesome but yes a pick up would be awesome they look amazing

I really can't wait to make pandora a rat.
Pandora The "Rat"
I like :)

that does sound good but Elliott the rat doesnt sound good so i will need another so i can have a good name like ratty cause its gunna be a guy mini the way it will look

Mine is still going to be a girl.
She's a strong girl though :o

Hmmm, i can't think of a name for yours..

im pretty sure im going to finish Elliott first then do a rat look so we have a bit of time to come up with it we cant change Elliotts name now she is used to that name

#62 apdxxx

apdxxx

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 11:46 PM

It's a good point, you should never change a minis name.
Well we can't have a photoshoot and meets up till i pass my test so you have some time!

:)

#63 Dolly 89

Dolly 89

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 11:49 PM

Well we can't have a photoshoot and meets up till i pass my test so you have some time!

well its ok i can use Elliott for the photoshoots im hoping for july at the latest but we will see so after that really and you need to hurry up and pass your test so you can get to meets next year to get inspiration for yours and so we can have club meets :o

#64 apdxxx

apdxxx

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 11:51 PM

well its ok i can use Elliott for the photoshoots im hoping for july at the latest but we will see so after that really and you need to hurry up and pass your test so you can get to meets next year to get inspiration for yours and so we can have club meets :gimme:

Yes she can come to photoshoots. i cant wait :')
i want to pass my test now. :o
when i see my mini i just want to drive her around.
whens the first show next year?

#65 Dolly 89

Dolly 89

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 11:53 PM

well its ok i can use Elliott for the photoshoots im hoping for july at the latest but we will see so after that really and you need to hurry up and pass your test so you can get to meets next year to get inspiration for yours and so we can have club meets :gimme:

i want to pass my test now. :o

there is a show at the end of January that is meant to be pretty good that i will be going to, to get loads of bits for Elliott :)

#66 apdxxx

apdxxx

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 11:54 PM

well its ok i can use Elliott for the photoshoots im hoping for july at the latest but we will see so after that really and you need to hurry up and pass your test so you can get to meets next year to get inspiration for yours and so we can have club meets :)

i want to pass my test now. :gimme:

there is a show at the end of January that is meant to be pretty good that i will be going to, to get loads of bits for Elliott :)

I will be trying to get there, probs not in my mini but i will be coming with the boyfriend in his car.. :o

#67 Dolly 89

Dolly 89

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 11:59 PM

well its ok i can use Elliott for the photoshoots im hoping for july at the latest but we will see so after that really and you need to hurry up and pass your test so you can get to meets next year to get inspiration for yours and so we can have club meets :)

I will be trying to get there, probs not in my mini but i will be coming with the boyfriend in his car.. :o

cool the last meet up failed badly so we need to have another meet up again where we actually meet people in our club lol

#68 apdxxx

apdxxx

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 12:12 AM

cool the last meet up failed badly so we need to have another meet up again where we actually meet people in our club lol

we will have to organize it way in advance and keep mentioning it till they get sick of the hearing of it, i'm sure they will deffo come then!

#69 shaun617

shaun617

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 12:16 AM

well even if i dont go for the rat look i still want a photoshoot! :)

#70 Dolly 89

Dolly 89

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 12:17 AM

i think they where there at the last one well jamie was as i rang him when i got there but he had already gone cause it was a bit crap lol and we only stayed like 1.5 hours to be honest

#71 apdxxx

apdxxx

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 12:17 AM

well even if i dont go for the rat look i still want a photoshoot! :)

Do it. It will look cool with perfect and rats together!

Edited by MiniLover1993, 28 November 2010 - 12:18 AM.

#72 apdxxx

apdxxx

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 12:18 AM

i think they where there at the last one well jamie was as i rang him when i got there but he had already gone cause it was a bit crap lol and we only stayed like 1.5 hours to be honest

We need to meet up at a good show where we have our own stands and stuff :)

#73 Dolly 89

Dolly 89

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 12:19 AM

yep that would be best but im sure we will meet at little shows till we get a big show that we all go to

#74 apdxxx

apdxxx

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 12:21 AM

yep that would be best but im sure we will meet at little shows till we get a big show that we all go to

ahh i can't wait..

#75 leaky

leaky

Iv never hit a penguin in the face with a casserole

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,890 posts
  • Local Club: Basingstoke Mini Club

Posted 28 November 2010 - 12:22 AM

I got the yellow headlight overs off ebay. And no the rusty bonnets not for sale. I do intend to go to this VW show at some point in my life so wan to keep it lol.

I now just need some old bumpers but dont really want to pay lots of money of some that I'm just gonna cover in stickers. So if anyone has any old bumpers laying around they want rid of give me a PM lol. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users