#76 Dolly 89

Dolly 89

Previously known as suzzy 273

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,366 posts
  • Local Club: Humberside moc

Posted 28 November 2010 - 12:23 AM

me neither i didnt expect the club to work but we have 4 members that want to meet up and im sure we will get a few more yet

#77 apdxxx

apdxxx

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 12:25 AM

I got the yellow headlight overs off ebay. And no the rusty bonnets not for sale. I do intend to go to this VW show at some point in my life so wan to keep it lol.

I now just need some old bumpers but dont really want to pay lots of money of some that I'm just gonna cover in stickers. So if anyone has any old bumpers laying around they want rid of give me a PM lol. :)

Okay, worth a ask hey? :L

I have 1 bumper, but it has one the mounting bolts sheered off it :o
God knows why?

#78 apdxxx

apdxxx

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 12:26 AM

me neither i didnt expect the club to work but we have 4 members that want to meet up and im sure we will get a few more yet

Yup we will find a way :)

#79 Dolly 89

Dolly 89

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 12:52 AM

Yup we will find a way :)

We sure will it will be good when it all works and we have had a couple of meets so everyone knows everyone

#80 Ju Boy!

Ju Boy!

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 325 posts
  • Local Club: The Beaminster Mini Massive!

Posted 28 November 2010 - 12:58 AM

I have noticed that you live in derby mini lover dose this mean this meet/club night will be held in or near derby? If so I am currently living in derby and would like to come along to :o can't bring my car though as it is at home in deepest darkest Dorset :)

#81 Dolly 89

Dolly 89

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 01:33 AM

I have noticed that you live in derby mini lover dose this mean this meet/club night will be held in or near derby? If so I am currently living in derby and would like to come along to :o can't bring my car though as it is at home in deepest darkest Dorset :)

Probably not mate the club isn't based in one place so we are going to be meeting up at meets and maybe arranging a run where we meet up as a club but we will meet in a central place best for all members and the photoshoot that we are planning will be just somewhere that looks nice so possibly derby or just a thought here ashleigh we could do a group camping weekend go to the lakes or something and do the shoot there that would be awesome

Edited by Dolly 89, 28 November 2010 - 01:37 AM.

#82 yousmeg

yousmeg

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 839 posts
  • Local Club: Not yet...

Posted 28 November 2010 - 01:36 AM

Just seen this so i thought id post it up... i really like it
Posted Image

http://rat-look.com/...um-1/gallery-9/ for more

#83 Green-Chameleon

Green-Chameleon

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 06:46 AM

Any body got pics of a mini (or even just any car) ratted out in red oxcide primer?

The car I was gonna have looks likely to be ratted out. My dad recons he's seen some in red oxcide primer and they looked good, I'm not so sure.

Possibly another one for the club. :)

Thanks in advance.

#84 Mini Adam

Mini Adam

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 682 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 10:00 AM

don't ruin your car...

I have fell in love with the idea now :| I'm going to keep the bonnet what's on it now so if I want to have a normal bonnet I can :)

But your car wouldn't suit the rat look at all? you'd have to change pretty much everything... and in which case, good luck with insurance

Edited by Mini Adam, 28 November 2010 - 10:00 AM.

#85 shaun617

shaun617

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 10:01 AM

I got the yellow headlight overs off ebay. And no the rusty bonnets not for sale. I do intend to go to this VW show at some point in my life so wan to keep it lol.

I now just need some old bumpers but dont really want to pay lots of money of some that I'm just gonna cover in stickers. So if anyone has any old bumpers laying around they want rid of give me a PM lol. :)

hmmm... im not sure i have, but i'll have a look in the garage becuase i was/might have got rid because of surface rust :thumbsup:

#86 shaun617

shaun617

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 10:01 AM

and what this club you speak of? is it on facebook? :)

#87 shaun617

shaun617

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 10:29 AM

I now just need some old bumpers but dont really want to pay lots of money of some that I'm just gonna cover in stickers. So if anyone has any old bumpers laying around they want rid of give me a PM lol. :thumbsup:

hmmm... im not sure i have, but i'll have a look in the garage becuase i was/might have got rid because of surface rust :thumbsup:

nahh dude i must have gave them to the scrap man! :)

#88 shaun617

shaun617

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 10:32 AM

how can it not suit the car? as she said there is rust all over! so either way its going to be changed, just spray her matt black! :)

#89 Dolly 89

Dolly 89

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 10:44 AM

the club i was talking about was ymoc but there has been a suggestion of a rat club if theres enough people going to have them to have a club but ii think a few of us are going for a photoshoot when are cars are sorted

#90 shaun617

shaun617

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 10:59 AM

the club i was talking about was ymoc but there has been a suggestion of a rat club if theres enough people going to have them to have a club but ii think a few of us are going for a photoshoot when are cars are sorted

ahh i see... well im in it allready as you can see :thumbsup: theres the old skool club on facebook i think theres a couple of rats on that i'll dig it out....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users