#16 sazal

sazal

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts
  • Local Club: DCMOC

Posted 28 December 2010 - 03:18 AM

Oooo, I may just have to go again this year! Did it last year!

#17 danrock101

danrock101

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • 2,478 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 03:47 AM

Will have to go this year, even if I have to go in the 850
edit, errr next year I mean

Edited by danrock101, 28 December 2010 - 03:48 AM.

#18 giacomo

giacomo

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 08:48 AM

i went this year....hopefully i'l be going again next year!

#19 RossKnight

RossKnight

One heck of a member

• Members
  • 2,539 posts
  • Local Club: JKSA MOC

Posted 28 December 2010 - 11:59 AM

My aim is to start driving start of the new year, have as many lessons as humanly possible and pass in time for L2B where I will make my first mini show :thumbsup: I highly doubt it'll happen though, but I'm going to try my hardest :D

#20 skaterava

skaterava

Camshaft & Stage Two Head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,857 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 08:37 PM

:D I was planning on going, but work on my car won't start till June...it's still sitting on my drive, rusting away...

#21 ministar

ministar

you ate the whole wheel of cheese?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 835 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 08:43 PM

Oooo, I may just have to go again this year! Did it last year!

Sounds good sarah! Club event? :o I will be going again this year. This will be my second as I loved the first one so much.

Going to book monday off work though this year. :D

Posted Image

#22 WRLondon

WRLondon

BANNED

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 08:44 PM

were's the form!!
will be in my gf's mini again as
mine is still has alot to be done!!

#23 minispaniard

minispaniard

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 899 posts
  • Local Club: Essex Mini Club, CMC.

Posted 08 January 2011 - 11:37 PM

I just found out, from the "New MINI" thread on the Forum Questions section, that this year's L2B will be co-sponsored by both MiniWorld and Modern MINI (since the take over both are Kelsey's publications). I didn't want to go off-topic there so I'm posting it here...

Will Modern MINI be providing tickets to its reader the same as MiniWorld does? Does it mean that there is a chance of BINIs taking over a, so far, mainly classic run/show? if for some reason I'm directed to park at the end of Madeira Drive, will I need take a long walk in front of cars I'm not interested in?

oh dear, oh dear, oh dear!!! I'm not sure if I will even bother on going down to Brighton, let alone pay for it, if this is the case...

NOTE: Not BINI bashing from me, this is a genuine question so please guys, stay on topics :)

#24 Scallywag630

Scallywag630

Up Into Fourth

• Banned
  • 2,850 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 11:56 PM

I just found out, from the "New MINI" thread on the Forum Questions section, that this year's L2B will be co-sponsored by both MiniWorld and Modern MINI (since the take over both are Kelsey's publications). I didn't want to go off-topic there so I'm posting it here...

Will Modern MINI be providing tickets to its reader the same as MiniWorld does? Does it mean that there is a chance of BINIs taking over a, so far, mainly classic run/show? if for some reason I'm directed to park at the end of Madeira Drive, will I need take a long walk in front of cars I'm not interested in?

oh dear, oh dear, oh dear!!! I'm not sure if I will even bother on going down to Brighton, let alone pay for it, if this is the case...

NOTE: Not BINI bashing from me, this is a genuine question so please guys, stay on topics :)

Hold your horses there pal...we don't KNOW that Kelsey will be putting applications in Modern Mini. I hope not as every bini means one less mini. Anyway, my application is in.

#25 retroracer1275

retroracer1275

Super Mini Mad

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 543 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 11:59 PM

can anyone tell me how much it is? and do i just download the application fill it in and send it off? simples? haha

cheers

#26 Scallywag630

Scallywag630

Up Into Fourth

• Banned
  • 2,850 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 12:05 AM

can anyone tell me how much it is? and do i just download the application fill it in and send it off? simples? haha

cheers

£25 if you are a member of LSMOC and you can apply now, or £30 if you are not a member and get the form from Miniworld when they print it.

#27 minispaniard

minispaniard

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 899 posts
  • Local Club: Essex Mini Club, CMC.

Posted 09 January 2011 - 12:12 AM

Hold your horses there pal...we don't KNOW that Kelsey will be putting applications in Modern Mini. I hope not as every bini means one less mini. Anyway, my application is in.

hence the question marks!!

if anyone can help answering the question... club is sending applications next week! :)

#28 adam_93rio

adam_93rio

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • 3,271 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 12:47 AM

ill be definately going again this year, done it every year (last two), first time i did it was on my provisional licence.

hopefully ill have enough money to finish my car off before hand, need a new radiator and to finish building my engine. its going to be a rush again but still have to try to get some money for insurance, tax and mot

#29 miniallsort

miniallsort

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • 4,723 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 05:48 PM

cant wait for this woo :shifty:

#30 redboy

redboy

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 03:23 PM

We will be going again :D Cant wait to fall asleep again and be woke up 30mins later by the sound of angry demon mini's circling our tent :) We emerged out of our tent in the morn, feeling lucky to be alive to find all the mini's had moved ! Strange ! Maybe there was a full moon or something :) lol
It was are first time so waited till the morn to move the mini. :thumbsup: Big mistake, ended up getting out of crystal palace at 14:00.
We was also back of the little, Petit,Tiny queue for the packs. Surely they can give the packs out on the Saturday this time.
Being the last out it was a shame how many poorly minis there were at the side of the roads on the way down to brighton.

Edited by redboy, 20 January 2011 - 03:25 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users