#1 mike.

mike.

Crazy About Mini's

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,176 posts

Posted 01 January 2011 - 09:41 PM

This is a brand new, 8 slat chrome cooper grill

Condition: Brand new - However has 2 very tiny dings in one of the slats - Not obvious and could be knocked out.
Price: £30.00

This is a brand new chrome grill from Hadrian panels. I looked yesterday and the part number is no longer listed on there site although Minispares list this is a mk2 cooper grill.

It has 8 wide slats, with the opening for the bonnet catch.

Its brand new, only selling as I've fitted a mk1 grill. It has 2 tiny dings in one of the slats. Its barely noticeable and could probably be knocked out again. I've tryed to show the dings in the photos but they're only small so don't show up very well.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

This would need to be collected as it is fragile and would be easily damaged in a couriers van.

#2 richens888

richens888

Passed Test

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 10:38 PM

Are you fully sure you cant post this item? I'd have it off you right now if you posted it. obviously I will pay for postage. Or courier? just put a big old sign on it saying FRAGILE!!! it'll be fine :)

Alex :)

#3 richens888

richens888

Passed Test

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 10:46 PM

...hello?....

#4 Timtom

Timtom

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 10:47 PM

have you pmed him? he won't automatically know you replied to this but if you pmed him he'd get an email :D

#5 mike.

mike.

Crazy About Mini's

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,176 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 11:07 PM

Sorry.

Yeah I won't be posting this. Its too fragile, the slats on the grill could be bent if anything at all gets put on it.

Couriers always state that the item and packaging has to be able to withstand other packages being put on top of it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users