29 replies to this topic

#16 bettzy64

bettzy64

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 05:36 PM

done bit more mock fit made mounting for diff not fitted just yet but progress at least and fitted 1000 in my other mini have not done nothing on miniblade shell yet needing few panels and liner for welder

What diff are you using?
Harry.

#17 miniblade81

miniblade81

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 218 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 06:27 PM

im using mini cross pin diff minispares one if that what you mean

#18 bettzy64

bettzy64

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 07:18 PM

im using mini cross pin diff minispares one if that what you mean

Does it come with the casing/sprocket mount and the bearing carriers?

#19 miniblade81

miniblade81

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 218 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 07:57 PM

lol nar had to make housing and bearing blocks why are you thinking of doing a bike engine convo

#20 miniblade81

miniblade81

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 218 posts

Posted 20 March 2011 - 06:56 PM

got bit more done over weekend shell worse than thought o well head down
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#21 bettzy64

bettzy64

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 20 March 2011 - 07:08 PM

lol nar had to make housing and bearing blocks why are you thinking of doing a bike engine convo

yeah im planning on doing a rwd conversion though. Im just trying to find out what the easiest and cheapest option for the diff is. Cheers for the replies.

#22 miniblade81

miniblade81

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 218 posts

Posted 20 March 2011 - 07:41 PM

yeah np my mates gonna do same i think slowly talking him into mite make a few diff housing and stick on gaybay but bin busy on other things i did it this way cus i have not got 3500 grand plus money for engine i have not even spent half of that so far but i have done all work myself not knocking any kits out there but also i can use whatever engine i want

#23 miniblade81

miniblade81

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 218 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 05:25 PM

thinking of selling subframe engine and diff as i am thinking of more powerful engine busa gsxr1000 or zx10r and i will need to remake frame so mite aswell get rid of lot and start again

#24 remi

remi

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 06:05 PM

thinking of selling subframe engine and diff as i am thinking of more powerful engine busa gsxr1000 or zx10r and i will need to remake frame so mite aswell get rid of lot and start again

is the subframe complete? to hold a blade engine i take it? I would be very interested, PM me if you decide to sell

#25 Dolly 89

Dolly 89

Previously known as suzzy 273

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,366 posts
  • Local Club: Humberside moc

Posted 25 March 2011 - 07:04 PM

is the subframe complete? to hold a blade engine i take it? I would be very interested, PM me if you decide to sell

second dibs if remi doesnt have it, pm me with full details of what is in with the sale if you decide to sell and remi doesnt have it

#26 miniblade81

miniblade81

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 218 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 10:08 PM

have decided gonna finish engine subby assembly and diff for blade then i will be selling and getting a zx10r engine as ive spoke to a few bikers and seid it is possible to get 200hp out of that so i need to get a Quaife Swiftune ATB Diff and hopfully that will take the stick of the zx and make new subby so i will be open to offers pm me if not will bang on gaybay as i want to get new project moving

#27 Dolly 89

Dolly 89

Previously known as suzzy 273

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,366 posts
  • Local Club: Humberside moc

Posted 27 March 2011 - 10:22 PM

have decided gonna finish engine subby assembly and diff for blade then i will be selling and getting a zx10r engine as ive spoke to a few bikers and seid it is possible to get 200hp out of that so i need to get a Quaife Swiftune ATB Diff and hopfully that will take the stick of the zx and make new subby so i will be open to offers pm me if not will bang on gaybay as i want to get new project moving

im a little skint right now i was thinking you meant in a couple of months mate

#28 remi

remi

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 07:05 PM

PMd you mate

#29 miniblade81

miniblade81

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 218 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 03:37 PM

update ive ditch the blade engine and frame made new bare frame no engine mount diffs in and shafts and wheels on drive works well im pleased with that going to collect hayabusa engine in morning so hopfully fit that tomorrow at some point will post pic soon

#30 miniblade81

miniblade81

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 218 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 05:54 PM

got busa engine now fitted in frame just about lol getting there slowly just never had a suzuki to work on before taking some getting use to clutch wise still no pics yet cams decided to die

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users