MiNi_BoRe

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 286 posts
  • Local Club: TMF

Posted 31 May 2011 - 03:29 PM

Recon Mission: 3 - "Chase The Sun"

Congrats to tedmcedd as he was last months winner in "Spummer" his entry can be found here: Recon Mission: 2 - "Spummer" - Entries, his idea that he has chosen for the next mission is a sunset theme.

The Mission

Submit one sunset themed shot of your mini. Your car must be visible in some portion of the photo, Photoshop retouching is not allowed.

Voting will be based on creativity, visual impact and overall wow factor. Not based on how good your SLR is compared to a compact or mobile phone.

The competition will begin now (16:20 - 31/05/2011) and all entries must be in by Saturday 25/06/2011 at 24:00 where voting will then commence. Voting will end on Saturday 02/07/2011 at 24:00 where the winner shale then be announced the following day and the next 'Mission' will also be announced.

The rules: Please Read

The picture must be your own,
The mini doesnt have to be yours but you must have the owners permission to use the car in your pic,
If Photoshopping is allowed for a 'Mission' then Photoshop and other photoeditting software may only be used for retouching (brightening, enhancing colous slightly etc) not for heavy editting (no adding objects etc),
The next 'Mission' along with whether or not editting software is allowed at all and how much of the car must be visible (Whole car or not) will be decided upon by the winner and announced by MiNi_BoRe, if no 'Mission' is decided upon by the winner within 48 hours from the end of voting then second place will get to decide,
All votes are final,
You may only submit one pic per 'Mission' if more then one pic is uploaded by a user then the first uploaded pic will be used within the vote, if you upload a pic and then change your mind, please remove your previous pic so that it isnt submitted by mistake.

#2 the_r_sole

the_r_sole

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 04:25 PM

this competition is seriously biased, i live in scotland and therefore cannot enter as there is no sun here!

#3 MiNi_BoRe

MiNi_BoRe

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 286 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 07:13 PM

this competition is seriously biased, i live in scotland and therefore cannot enter as there is no sun here!

Ha Ha Ha! A rain cloud will do in your case :thumbsup:

#4 MiNi_BoRe

MiNi_BoRe

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 286 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 07:15 PM

My entry nice and early, pic i took a while ago.... doubt ill manage to top it before the comp ends but yoou never know..... :thumbsup:
Posted Image

#5 gronkjor

gronkjor

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 10:22 PM

Posted Image
:proud:

Edited by gronkjor, 06 June 2011 - 10:25 AM.

#6 Sam_The_Man

Sam_The_Man

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 224 posts
  • Local Club: Tyred and Exhausted

Posted 31 May 2011 - 10:29 PM

surely this suits you to the ground!! CHASING the sun?? forever chasing.... :proud:

#7 the_r_sole

the_r_sole

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 08:10 AM

haha, you need at least a glimpse of it to give you something to chase!! gale force winds, rain and clouds isn't great sun chasing weather!!

#8 Sam_The_Man

Sam_The_Man

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 224 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 05:50 PM

do you have daytime? does that count as sunlight? long shot i know.....

think ive got a good idea for mine, just need to wait for the right time and need to find a good place!!

#9 the_r_sole

the_r_sole

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 05:57 PM

well, the sky is now moving from grey to darker grey, which could indicate it's nearly sunset, but could also just mean the rain is about to get heavier!!

#10 Sam_The_Man

Sam_The_Man

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 224 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 05:59 PM

well, the sky is now moving from grey to darker grey, which could indicate it's nearly sunset, but could also just mean the rain is about to get heavier!!

haha, nice

or if theres a sunset billboard near you, that could be a good idea!!!

#11 the_r_sole

the_r_sole

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 07:47 AM

ahh, the sun's out today! (shame my mini is in the garage with a buggered clutch and the exhaust off it!!) i think i'll forget about this one...

#12 MiNi_BoRe

MiNi_BoRe

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 286 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 07:10 PM

ahh, the sun's out today! (shame my mini is in the garage with a buggered clutch and the exhaust off it!!) i think i'll forget about this one...

Lol. Just take the pic with your mini in that condition with the sunset behind it or something.... :)

#13 tedmcedd

tedmcedd

Up Into Fourth

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 10:15 AM

Posted Image

its an old one....

#14 MiNi_BoRe

MiNi_BoRe

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 286 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 12:31 AM

its an old one....

Dam ted, you have some really good pics.... going to have to get the camera out again to try and beat that one...!! :thumbsup:

#15 Danny_California

Danny_California

One Carb Or Two?

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,263 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 02:07 PM

Think ted may have won it already! Love that pic :thumbsup: I've got a gorgerous spot in mind for this, so might have to nick my mates camera!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users