#1 tom crits

tom crits

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • Local Club: minis unlimited

Posted 01 June 2011 - 10:53 PM

I've recently had a big push on my project so though that I would show a few pictures to see what you all think.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImageI didnt want to extentd the nose of the mini so figured that the turbo can hang out of the front. Once the grille is on it is less noticeable but the hoses leading to the turbo will always be exposed. But they look pretty sweet in blue silicone and a full width intercooler under when the numberplate should sit.
The project is by no means anywhere near finished. So much work to do to it. I'm hoping for it to be on the road for when i turn 21 in Feb. :D

All coments welcome. Good or bad.

Thanks. Tom.

#2 MiNi_BoRe

MiNi_BoRe

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 286 posts
  • Local Club: TMF

Posted 01 June 2011 - 11:21 PM

will u be able to insure that beast being only 21?? i was guna do the same to mine but cant get insured....... other then that, looks good! keep updating :D

#3 tom crits

tom crits

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • Local Club: minis unlimited

Posted 02 June 2011 - 04:51 PM

Thanks for the comment. Like I say a long long way to go. I will make a project page on it one day.

I havent done anything about insurance yet. A friend of mine has a 2 litre vaux and another have a 1.8 vtec in their mins and both are 20 insure for around £1000. So I'm hoping I should manage.
However as I'm self employed I can insure it cheap under a business vehicle instead. I will figure something out. :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users