6 replies to this topic

#1 Blackhawk

Blackhawk

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 08:17 PM

I think I made a thread here a while ago but I might as well make a new one with some new pics. :proud:

All washed and cleaned tonight, ready for a show tomorrow (if I decide to go). >_<
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

And here is my dad's jag dwarfing my mini. :dontgetit:
Posted Image

#2 gronkjor

gronkjor

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts
  • Local Club: TMF

Posted 18 June 2011 - 10:28 PM

Lovely Cooper! Looks to be in perfect condition. Is it newly restored or just not driven too much? >_<

#3 R1minimagic

R1minimagic

Up Into Fourth

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,658 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 10:37 PM

It's a bute!! And so is the Jag, is it supercharged?

#4 dannygee79

dannygee79

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 05:14 AM

tidy car buddy

#5 Blackhawk

Blackhawk

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 08:04 AM

Lovely Cooper! Looks to be in perfect condition. Is it newly restored or just not driven too much? >_<

All original and as it was in the showroom back in 1997. Not been driven much until I started driving it a couple of years ago and I use it as a daily now. Just past 30k miles the other day. :thumbsup:

Thanks, and the jag is the 2.7 diesel sport premium...a really good car for cruising down the motorway. (you get anywhere from 40-50 mpg which is great considering the size of the thing!). >_<

#6 DeanP

DeanP

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 499 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 08:24 AM

Thanks, and the jag is the 2.7 diesel sport premium...a really good car for cruising down the motorway. (you get anywhere from 40-50 mpg which is great considering the size of the thing!). >_<

Both cars look absolutely fantastic, especially those 20" Cremona alloys, which come in a close second to my favourites the 20" Sepang! Jags are surprisingly economical ( to a degree), I drove a 2009 model year XJ 4.0L petrol to Wales and back a few years ago. I averaged 32 miles per gallon driving it conservatively. Which.. considering my first car in 1988 was a 1500 Austin Allegro, didn't fair much better in the fuel economy stakes.

#7 gronkjor

gronkjor

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts
  • Local Club: TMF

Posted 19 June 2011 - 12:49 PM

Alright sounds a bit like the history of my 1998 Cooper. Owned by an old man who didn't really drive it, so it was in mint condition when i bought it 18 months ago. I use mine as a daily as well - just passed 38k >_<
Of course there are many costs connected with driving a Mini as a daily - but nothing beats the smile you get on your face every time you drive it. Can basically safe your mood after a boring day at school!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users