49 replies to this topic

#46 fuzzy_naana

fuzzy_naana

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 12:19 PM

There are lots of things i would call that mini, awesome would not be one of them...

Edited by fuzzy_naana, 08 March 2007 - 12:22 PM.

#47 Bondbill2k2

Bondbill2k2

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 11:10 AM

*rise from the dead*
lol just watched the morrie minor episode as you can download it off morris minor mania website =D

#48 wayneb911

wayneb911

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 11:15 AM

the u.k pimp my ride is no way near as good as the U.S version.

That prick DJ is no where near as good as xzibit and he is trying too hard to be as good as him. Xzibit is well funny :P

i dis agree (not with the xibit - westwood bit!) the us version dont do proper repairs to the cars, they quite literally and on international television "bodge" the cars! atleast on the uk one they actually repair the cars. on the us ont they did a mustang and it had holes in the floors. they poprivited a plate over it! if they did it over here they would be slaughtered! they also just gob uyp any other holes where they see fit which is absolutely abysmal! ( i believe in the welder and as little filler as is humanly possible!

sorry but thats where your 100% wrong. When the show first started my mate did all the airbrush work on the cars and he said the work they do is utter sh*te. The final finish due to the rush jobs being done on them as awfull. Why do you think so many people get rid of them after. Also as they remind people of what Lawrence Lewelyn would do if he was a car designer!!

#49 Fevmeister

Fevmeister

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 103 posts
  • Local Club: Central Mini

Posted 20 March 2008 - 09:40 PM

That prick DJ is no where near as good as xzibit and he is trying too hard to be as good as him. Xzibit is well funny :lol:

Legendary comment

Xzibit is a legend, naturally funny. Westwood is a balding old man who thinks he's cool, but he's just an absolute joke. Have you seen the state of him.

The UK P.M.R is awful. Everything in america is better and bigger!!

#50 rozzer!

rozzer!

Up Into Fourth

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 10:11 PM

That prick DJ is no where near as good as xzibit and he is trying too hard to be as good as him. Xzibit is well funny :lol:

i dis agree (not with the xibit - westwood bit!) the us version dont do proper repairs to the cars, they quite literally and on international television "bodge" the cars! at least on the uk one they actually repair the cars. on the us ont they did a mustang and it had holes in the floors. they pop rivited a plate over it! if they did it over here they would be slaughtered! they also just gob up any other holes where they see fit which is absolutely abysmal! ( i believe in the welder and as little filler as is humanly possible!

sorry but thats where your 100% wrong. When the show first started my mate did all the airbrush work on the cars and he said the work they do is utter sh*te. The final finish due to the rush jobs being done on them as awfull. Why do you think so many people get rid of them after. Also as they remind people of what Lawrence Lewelyn would do if he was a car designer!!

point i was trying to make was that on open view of everyone pmr uk actually weld metal back in on the cars where as the us version they pop rivet panels and gob up the rust and holes. i didnt say the cars were good tho! have worked on more than 1 pile of poo in my time working in a body shop with more than 1 argument with my guvnor on how something should be done.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users